Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List of known Yorkshire barebackers  (Read 250102 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've been resisting the urge to do a list as it gives publicity to the twats.

BUT I'm starting to think we should.

Opinions....

Offline YorkshireLad

Yeah should do it...not everyone here is aware of the barebacking forums. IMO we should give them publicity then punters know who to avoid.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 11:22:48 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline mrfishyfoo

..... then punters know who to avoid.

+1

It's going to be a big list.  :dash: :dash:

« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 11:25:04 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Online Gas Man 40s

I cancelled a punt other day because the previous client had seen Jenna Lust , who I think has been rumoured to have offered bb, just seen Yorkshire Lads post on Scarlet_Storm as well
It's a good idea imo

Offline mrfishyfoo

Here's some to get us started.

Jenna Lust of Wakefield

External Link/Members Only

+447933462465

xxx Nina Nina Xxx of Leeds

+447546600922

ClassyCrystal of York aka CaraCrystal of Harrogate

+447470450364

!!Kennedy!! of York

Nala of Sheffield

Please feel free to add to the list.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 12:03:45 am by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Thanks guys, will be keeping a keen eye on this thread myself, for my own security process. Can't always get it right, especially if you take bookings over the phone, but I would rather not see punters that have a pattern of seeing barebackers  :).

Offline sanchez

Nice work fishy. Some absolute beauties that I found.

Lori Creampie - Bradford

Denisa Slut 69 - Sheffield

Jesikaa - Leeds / Dewsbury / Wakefield

AKA Rochelle Leeds - Leeds

Made4cockancum500 - Rotherham / Doncaster

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Aji81

This made me laugh/shudder on Rochelle's profile-

Q. WILL I DO ANAL BB?   

A. YES I WILL DO ANAL BB AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT WANTING TO STICK IT IN MY MOUTH OR PUSSY AFTER AS I DONT WANT TO BE SPREADING GERMS.

:wackogirl:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline YorkshireGent

Pakistani Fuckslut of Bradford

Doesn't say so on her profile ?

Was actually hoping to see this one at some point  :scare:

Offline YorkshireLad

Scarlet_Storm - Bradford

Quote from a punter on a auto-censored:

"she was choosy who does bareback with but 1st visit let me slip straight in there and cip..great kisser but only dside is no anal"

Offline YorkshireLad

Was actually hoping to see this one at some point  :scare:

There is a report off site that says she tried to mount a punter without a condom on.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Most don't openly offer it and some that didn't now do.  :dash: :dash:

That's why I stsrted this string.

NEGaz

I can't believe people openly search for BB.

Offline munterhunter

I can't believe people openly search for BB.
I think any information about current barebackers or those who have offered it in the past like Jordan0113 of Leeds Bambi Blacks is a useful list for anyone interested in bb but more importantly for those of us who try to avoid girls that have done it and may be still doing it with "regulars" and the ones who openly advertise it.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline munterhunter

Jordan0113 of Leeds

+447711252192
Thanks for posting the link I'm posting from my phone at the moment so it's difficult to post the links.
I know of a few more and will post links later.  I know people actively search for bb providers either because they want bb. I always check and look at some of the feedback to see if there's anything to suggest they do it on the side simply because I try to avoid anyone who is into bb.In my experience which spans over 30 years good punting is about doing the research to find what you're looking for.

Offline agentsmith

I understand your reluctance to give these girls any publicity MrFF, but listing them all in one place is a good idea.

Maybe putting the list in the top post and continually adding to it over time might be worth doing.

Offline mrfishyfoo

cumslutwhore30 of Sheffield...she moves about.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I understand your reluctance to give these girls any publicity MrFF, but listing them all in one place is a good idea.

What's really frightening is how many of us will come to realise that we've come into contact with these skanks.

FFS I've fucked 2 of the lasses listed above, rubbered up of course, before they openly advertised BB. If i'd have known I wouldn't of touched them BUT there's only so much due diligence us punters and for that matter the pro$$ies we fuck can do.

Punting ain't for the faint at heart.

EDIT:

That's why I get tested every month. Oral pox is what bothers me.  :scare: :scare:

My last test results which I got last week are clean.  :yahoo: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 03:10:23 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline YorkshireLad

Alyshha - Leeds

Glamoure dyanaa - Leeds

mayab1 - Leeds

indianalishaxox - Wakefield

Offline agentsmith

Naughty Naomi 69 External Link/Members Only

A couple of offsite punters have confirmed this.

Offline BLINDBOB25

Great work guys anything to keep us safe is good hence why I use this site  :drinks:

Offline BOBBY

Certainly it seems that a lot of the EE girls, particularly the Romanians, seem to offer BB, although I wonder how many of them have any choice in the matter?

Offline mrfishyfoo

I cancelled a punt other day because the previous client had seen Jenna Lust.......

Condoms are my best friends, they protect ME not the pro$$ie.

Jenna has been around for quite a while now and has worked for agencies as well as being an Indie. Her punters have fucked lasses I have seen and nowadays I refuse to let it bother me.

My current favourite girls have been in the game for 5+ years now. They have openly admitted to me that they must have fucked at least 5000 guys each and intend to fuck even more. As long as they stay careful then I'll keep fucking them.

If this podge you cancelled on is "a looker" and "worth fucking" my advice is wait a month and then be honest with her. Tell her your concerns and ask to see her results. If she's a sensible punt she'll have no issue with this and will be happy to show you. Then you go fuck her regardless.

If she's not happy with what I suggest NAME AND SHAME her.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sex Spy of Wakefield

Extra £10 for bareback.  :scare: :scare:

Offline geordieman

Guys, this list is going to get quite long and difficult to maintain.  We can all read profiles and avoid the wgs that advertise bareback, is the danger not the wgs who offer bareback on the quiet.  Can we concentrate on those possibly.  Just a thought.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
The guide on Puntingwiki does list barebackers.

Offline mrfishyfoo

....is the danger not the wgs who offer bareback on the quiet.  Can we concentrate on those possibly.

Works for me.  :hi: :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
How is this maintained ??
Mainly a one man army. I forgot there was a category as well:

Offline YorkshireLad

Offline mrfishyfoo

made4fucking
Leeds

This ones scary.  :scare: :scare:

Her punters have visited a lot of ladies.  :bomb: :bomb:

Oh the can of worms this skank opens.  :dash: :dash:

Offline scutty brown

Guys, this list is going down a awkward route in that some girls are being tagged as barebackers with no evidence being produced publicly. I don't doubt the honesty of all the posts so far, but its easy to see how in future someone with an axe to grind could add spurious posts.

I get the impression that a lot of these claims are based on quotes from other forums. In other cases personal experience. In the latter case it makes sense to give brief details of what happened. In the former is it acceptable to link to the original post from where the knowledge originates? I understand the desire not to give the auto-censoreds publicity, and also the preference by Admin not to promote competing / banned sites but it strikes me that by accusing a large number of girls without stated proof we're treading on thin ice. Anyone else got any thoughts?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 11:26:44 pm by scutty brown »

Offline YorkshireLad

Guys, this list is going down a awkward route in that some girls are being tagged as barebackers with no evidence being produced publicly.

Which girls? All the ones that I have posted you can find evidence on this site by doing a search. The ones that don't have any info on here I put a note. The other girls that have been posted all seem to have done or advertised BB when you do a quick search.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 11:35:47 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Guys, this list is going down a awkward route in that some girls are being tagged as barebackers with no evidence being produced publicly. I don't doubt the honesty of all the posts so far, but its easy to see how in future someone with an axe to grind could add spurious posts.

I get the impression that a lot of these claims are based on quotes from other forums. In other cases personal experience. In the latter case it makes sense to give brief details of what happened. In the former is it acceptable to link to the original post from where the knowledge originates? I understand the desire not to give the auto-censoreds publicity, and also the preference by Admin not to promote competing / banned sites but it strikes me that by accusing a large number of girls without stated proof we're treading on thin ice. Anyone else got any thoughts?

Who asked you to moderate my string ??

If you've evidence to the contrary post it otherwise fuck off.

Offline TomTank

A worryingly long list, especially as the only possible reason for barebacking can be malice.
Otherwise why would they be that stupid?

Offline mrfishyfoo

A worryingly long list, especially as the only possible reason for barebacking can be malice.
Otherwise why would they be that stupid?

You've got that wrong fella. Malice has nothing to do with this.....just money.

Plenty of punters want it raw so the pro$$ies offer it.

Offline scutty brown

Who asked you to moderate my string ??

If you've evidence to the contrary post it otherwise fuck off.

I'm not trying to moderate anything. I'm just worried about where this could go in future if someone starts making unfounded allegations. Any claims made need to be capable of being proved. Or at least that's my view.

Offline sheffielder

Great thread. I agree with one of the Ops above we should just stick profiles that offer Bb but dont advertise it as we can all read a likes list. Im not at a pc atm but will post up some links when I get chance.