Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Thai massages  (Read 2539 times)

Offline Johnjones2018

I know it’s been talked about before on here but there seems to be a few new Thai massage shops offering on gumtree. The latest one being in fishponds road £45 per hour, anyone been yet and can give any info?
Was also considering Hanham Thai massage, again anyone have any info on the girls working there? Anything else offered?

Offline houseboot

Hanham Thai - was Nunni & Joy. Looks like it's just Nunni now. Legit.

New shop Fishponds Road. "Keep underwear on & draped". Draw you own conclusions on that one.

Victoria Park - Cherry aka Lily B - Yes

Navarat - Totterdown - Legit

Tulip Thai - apparently, Yes.

Offline Johnjones2018

Thanks for the heads up on fishponds road, doesn’t sound much fun especially at £45 will avoid that.
With regards to Nunni at Hanham Thai, is there anything sensual in the massage at all? I’ve read on here she is attractive but a bit cold?

Thanks

misterjones

Can confirm that the new place in Fishponds is legit. Very good massage though, with shirt off and trousers on.

They ask you to fill out a form with name, phone, health issues and so on, so be ready with fake details.

Offline Stevo_1995

Hanham Thai - was Nunni & Joy. Looks like it's just Nunni now. Legit.

New shop Fishponds Road. "Keep underwear on & draped". Draw you own conclusions on that one.

Victoria Park - Cherry aka Lily B - Yes

Navarat - Totterdown - Legit

Tulip Thai - apparently, Yes.

What is the service from Cherry (Victoria Park) like? Is the massage sensual, cc swipes etc? And what are the extras like? Last question - what is her appearance like? Age body etc.

Offline houseboot

What is the service from Cherry (Victoria Park) like? Is the massage sensual, cc swipes etc? And what are the extras like? Last question - what is her appearance like? Age body etc.

I suspect the person taking the bookings is different to the person you will see.

So you might respond to the "Lily B" advert (Friday ad) which states "Happy ending" but the lady you see might think you've responded to the Gumtree "Cherry" advert.

Fairly functional, vanilla service.

Offline Johnjones2018

I was driving through fishponds the other day and noticed a new shop, just on the opposite side of the road to natwest anyone been here yet?
Also I paid a visit to Hanham Thai massage the other day. Not a bad massage and the lady Nunni is very attractive but get the feeling like a previous poster on here it’s strictly legit, she was talking about her boyfriend a bit so I didn’t even bother asking for more, not sure if anyone else has ever had any success?

Offline houseboot

I was driving through fishponds the other day and noticed a new shop, just on the opposite side of the road to natwest anyone been here yet?
Also I paid a visit to Hanham Thai massage the other day. Not a bad massage and the lady Nunni is very attractive but get the feeling like a previous poster on here it’s strictly legit, she was talking about her boyfriend a bit so I didn’t even bother asking for more, not sure if anyone else has ever had any success?

This one, which you mentioned in your opening post, is above Superdrug which must be almost opposite NatWest. I don't pass that way often so I don't know what signage they have outside.

External Link/Members Only£39/1299622925

Nunni, as per your visit; and as per my previous comment; and as per many other comments on other threads here ... is legit.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 08:55:06 am by houseboot »