Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bath Road Massage Bristol-disorganised, disrespectful timewasters part 1 (Ivory)  (Read 1318 times)

Offline southern punter

External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £140

This was a couple of months ago.  I phoned up and booked Ivory for X pm, turned up at 5 to X.  Was told she was in another booking and I'd need to come back in half an hour?  WTF??  This is not how bookings work :dash:

Thankfully I had no time pressure that day so I sat around in the park for half an hour, came back and to be fair the meet was one of my best ever.  She's very sexy IMO and a right goer, game for a good sloppy facefucking and a hard pounding in lots of positions.  Doggy in particular was probably the best I've ever had.

This gave me a quandry to review, which is why I didn't review at the time.  A negative to reflect the fucked up booking seemed very unfair on Ivory who probably didn't fuck up the booking herself.  But a positive seemed inappropriate given the fucked up booking.

I decided I would revisit so that with a not fucked up booking I could give the glowing positive she deserved, unfortunately I overestimated BRM's ability to not fuck up bookings.  Having had my next TWO bookings fucked up in similar fashion I decided to vent my annoyance by reviewing them all, and have settled on a neutral for this one.

Offline Urban_G

It's your review and your call how you rate it but I don't think it's wise to factor in several punts to make a decision on a single one. Judging by the service you received from Ivory on this occasion, it seems, as you said, a positive. You've marked it down based on the establishment's error, and quite possibly the negative punts thereafter, which had no influence on this punt.

Just my observation :hi:

Offline southcoastpunter

It's your review and your call how you rate it but I don't think it's wise to factor in several punts to make a decision on a single one. Judging by the service you received from Ivory on this occasion, it seems, as you said, a positive. You've marked it down based on the establishment's error, and quite possibly the negative punts thereafter, which had no influence on this punt.

Just my observation :hi:

with the greatest of respect to a long time UKP-er (maybe one of the first few?).....I'd make two comments
- but isn't a review,  a review of everything, the comms, the place, the lady, the service, the perceived VFM etc
- punters shouldn't just look at a rating - they should read the review and take from the narrative what is important to them.

I think you could make a case for there being no need for 3 separate reviews but that is another issue.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 12:31:03 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline southern punter

It was 3 separate bookings in 3 separate months, one delayed, one shortened, one cancelled, I don't know how that would be anything other than 3 separate reviews.

Point taken that the other 2 shouldn't influence this review and yes in isolation I'd have probably have marked this positive despite the booking issue.  I think combining a positive punt with a negative organisational factor to come out with a neutral overall is fair game though, a bit harsh on Ivory but I think I made the distinction clear.

Offline BillyPoison

I've noticed the last few times I've visited, Daisy has not been there.

And so.......the standards are noticeably slipping  :(

BP :hi:

Offline Urban_G

with the greatest of respect to a long time UKP-er (maybe one of the first few?).....I'd make two comments
- but isn't a review,  a review of everything, the comms, the place, the lady, the service, the perceived VFM etc
- punters shouldn't just look at a rating - they should read the review and take from the narrative what is important to them.

I think you could make a case for there being no need for 3 separate reviews but that is another issue.
Yes, you're probably right and how much each one affects the overall rating is subjective. However, it was the OP's final sentence which prompted me to reply.