Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slut milf Wanstead  (Read 1805 times)

jimsteve

I have punted over London and outskirts for 15yrs and I have finally decided to join this site recent years mainly east London. I hope to bring to the community my contribution of reviews.

I last saw this lady two weeks ago, not my type but had a nice milf body for her age, I had a scratch to itch and thought what the hell, went looking for a body massage £70 for an hour but thought i have sex I asked for this near end of massage. massage was on table then sex on bed, massage was not bad but no b2b but she did have full sexy underwear tights and suspenders. not bad for the price but as not my type so will note see again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Welcome to the board.

For future reviews please include the following in addition to details you have mentioned:

Brief details of premises:  cleanliness, state/lack of amenities, condition of bedroom/bed/table if awkward in any way.

Physical description of lady: height; match to/difference from photos; marks, scars, tats, piercings;

Services: Services indulged in.  A few words to explain why any service you mention was good/bad/meh.  General attitude and enthusiasm of SP during encounter.

Thanks
Look forward to more from you.

jimsteve

Thanks ll punting points taken on board, I prefer not to diverge to much personal info about the worker for their own security. The coms were house back off Wanstead, very clean white washed walls, massage table was good condition I didn't inspect it with a screw driver to check any nuts loose lol

The room did have some funny dungeon torture gizmo on the wall, the girl was ok big boobs nice body.
The car outside on drive had a Romanian number plate so guess she was not italian

Offline LLPunting

Thanks ll punting points taken on board, I prefer not to diverge to much personal info about the worker for their own security. The coms were house back off Wanstead, very clean white washed walls, massage table was good condition I didn't inspect it with a screw driver to check any nuts loose lol

The room did have some funny dungeon torture gizmo on the wall, the girl was ok big boobs nice body.
The car outside on drive had a Romanian number plate so guess she was not italian

JS,
Not asking you to divulge any personal biographical details about the girls, as punters we want to know what they look like in objective terms not just "nice" and "big" and we want to know how they performed both methods/actions and attitude rather than "amazing" fuck or "best [whatever] I've had".