Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage centre Bethnal Green  (Read 1097 times)

gagglez

Needed massage and found Chinese massage shop advertised on viva street. Always a risk but 20 minutes walk from my hotel.
Chap answered my call and gave address. 299 Bethnal Green Road. Advertised £45 per hour. Ad stated that were a number of girls working there so it sounded hopeful. 07527 504938
On arrival I confirmed my appointment and handed £50 to the man on reception. He put this strait in his pocket, cheeky sod, had to remind him of the advertised price.
Waited 5 minutes for room to become available. Shown in and my heart dropped when a mini Sumo Chinese girl walked in. Decided immediately that I would see how things developed. Sorry I don't know her name. Only thing she said was ,"you ok darling"
Room was small and in need of decorating. Smelt a bit musty. No sign of a towel anywhere so knew what to expect. Massage was no better than ok. Spent most of the time massaging my bum with a few tickles thrown in.
Asked me to turn over but I had to ask her to clean the baby oil from me. I swear that I would have slid off the bed she used so much oil.
Poked my cock and asked if I wanted any relief. As her tummy was resting on the table I politely declined.
Only reason for the neutral review and not bad is that the chap in the next cubicle was obviously having a better level of service than me. In a nutshell extras are definitely on offer. Regulars probably know who to ask for.