Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE bury Leanne MMf 5:30/6ish today big cock though!  (Read 1515 times)

Offline BeastWilkinson

Anyone out there this afternoon who fancy’s a mmf with Leanne from gfe bury. I enjoying watching more than taking part ..ideally a  big cock!! That’s my fantasy watching a well endowed man.. fucking her hard .. the bigger the better .. I’ll even chip in to help you out if you’ve got a massive cock

Offline Kool Keef

Online Moby Dick

Financially, or will you be hands on?

. I’ll even chip in to help you out if you’ve got a massive cock

Offline cueball

Online Moby Dick

That's what I was thinking, but couldn't quite put is so eloquently
:lol: he's the fluffer  :lol:

Online Moby Dick

OK how big does Moby's dick need to be?
Do you pay per mm or per inch?

Money wise .

Offline Kenaldo

I pack a full 10 maybe 11 when full aroused.

How much per cm was it again? 😂

Offline winkywanky

Anyone out there this afternoon who fancy’s a mmf with Leanne from gfe bury. I enjoying watching more than taking part ..ideally a  big cock!! That’s my fantasy watching a well endowed man.. fucking her hard .. the bigger the better .. I’ll even chip in to help you out if you’ve got a massive cock

Be honest, you want to watch her squirm, taking a big cock, don't you?  :D

Your review of her:

"30mins £60 prestwich branch.. Had seen Leanne in the reception area on my last visit. Saw her in the room the following week, very petite very attractive woman in her mid 30s. Her personality was excellent very talkative funny, her actual service was unfortunately very robotic very plain,, no kissing, no attempt at a gfe "performance" straight into a very robotic blowjob. I "came" in missionary she does have a very sexy petite body. Had 10mins left for a nice chat like I said personality was really good hence the the neutral review. Personality and looks = neutral ... Overall service = a negative. A small review for a 30min session where nothing really stands out"

Sweet revenge!   :cool: