Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lexi.babe - Canning Town  (Read 2486 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6688180) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline jkandjol

(((Punt was in April or May)))

Profile link: External Link/Members Only
£500 for just shy of 2 hours, including anal. Basically she states 200 extra for anal but we came to some kind of negotiation

Comms and Venue -

Via Text. Lots of delays even close to the time but the meeting started on time to be fair

Air Bnb apartment. Shower a bit messy but well stacked with toiletries

Formalities, Looks and the Meet itself -

She cool from the get go and throughout. I can see why some wouldn't take to her but she tries.

Body generally as pictured but one thing that surprised me was the droop on her tits, especially as her age on profile appears to be her genuine age (she said certain things off the cuff which all added up to being 20 at the time..I think she's had a birthday since). Her face is cute but meh at the same time. Maybe her youthful acne put me off a bit,

During the booking did:
Kissing, deep with tongues.
Oral covered. She said she didn't do it without. Took me by surprise. I can see Oral without is even listed now all these months later. I just went with it (her age probably made me not bother questioning it as to be extra cautious not to come across pushy with a super young WG). As far as Oral with condoms go it was great to be honest.
Penetration (Protected) She can take some dick and appears to enjoy doggy best.
Receiving Oral she was very receptive.
Fingering/Finger Play was fine with her.
Rimming she was receptive there too.
"A" Levels she could take great and even gave pink gapes. Top stuff from a woman her age.

One thing I noted is her skin was overall dry. Body acne to match facial. She probably has some natural issues as we mostly all do at that age but she definitely doesn't moisturise or look after her skin that well to help out the situation.

Ratings -

Face: 3 star
Body: 4 star
Attitude: 4 star
Service: 4 star

Overall: 15/20 probably overpriced but then again for a genuine 20 year old (since turned 21 it seems) maybe not.

Rankings to date:

1) LittleLouisexox 18/20
=2) Elizabeth Romanova 17/20
=2) juicy_jasmine 17/20
=4) lexi.babe 15/20
=4) Little-Brat-Jess 15/20
=4) Natalia_UK 15/20

Offline KD1987

Was she restrictive with a levels?