Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: On Tour In Cardiff  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Corus Boy

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I think I've been looking at these same pictures for over 10 years, she sure looks hot, to me, but I've heard some negative comments but nothing first hand.

I think she was known as Sandy Scot before.

Anyone got any up to date information?

Offline Punting_Mad

Comes to Swansea too.. Omg I'd love to

Offline Corus Boy

Comes to Swansea too.. Omg I'd love to

PM, as I said, I've been looking at that picture for many more years than I can count, so I'd wait until I read a recent review.

Offline mrdiamond77

She looks very tasty.  :rose:  Says on her profile that she now has black hair, just in case nobody has seen it.  :hi:

Offline ianvilla

PM, as I said, I've been looking at that picture for many more years than I can count, so I'd wait until I read a recent review.

I've seen this one over many years too. Looks heavily photo-shopped to me.

Offline HughJardon

Just searching 706453 has a few comments about recorded meetings. None of the comments lean to a positive light.
If she's now got brunette hair then why not display a current picture?
She's in a Cardiff central hotel,  won't take phone calls, and all comms are done via text.
If anyone's Toffting then just have a backup plan B which may prove tricky today.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 07:20:31 pm by HughJardon »

Randolph69

Found this.... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55224.0

Noticed that no fewer than 5 of the guys posting on that thread have been banned for trolling. Not that that proves anything, rather odd though.

newforthisyear

Yeah there's something that really doesn't add up with this girl... If it did that count me in (her) but there's just something not quite right..