Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ms. Divine Domino / Bond Street W1 / Professional Femdom  (Read 1547 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7476044) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online diver ted

TLDR A good BDSM themed meeting with a consummate professional

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Within time constraints (Ms Divine Domino +447554585440;

Comms Texts exchanged politely and promptly – easily arranged a mutually convenient date in London. Messages gave station then street then number. £200 for one hour.

Locn London W1 nearest Tube Station – Bond Street. 5 Minutes walk.

Accomm Rented by SP? Airbnb? A well appointed one-bedroom basement flat.

SP Photos have been recently updated and now more representative of SP. Statuesque and powerful woman. Dressed in office type attire as requested. Imagine she does not suffer fools gladly. I liked her quirky personality.

Action Had a hatful of toys and equipment with her which she used on me. Happily led the proceedings as part of a requested roleplay from me. Pulled her clothing aside and was quite forceful in encouraging me to touch her. HR and some light BDSM elements from her left me quickly satisfied. No rush. Professional throughout.   

Recommend   Yes. Imagine she may be marmite to some though.
Return            No.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 05:01:16 pm by daviemac »

Offline ulstersubbie

Considered a session with this lady a few years ago, never did get around to it. Thanks for the review, you give her a positive but you wouldn't return, interesting...

Offline Waterhouse

I’ve had HR on my hotlist for quite sometime, but never bothered to contact her or arrange anything, and judging by the Divine Domino pics on AW, I certainly won’t be now. 

Appreciate the review and the heads-up that DD is HR - I had no idea.  Hotlist is -1 now.

:drinks:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 04:38:20 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Sunny

She looks so ugly  :vomit:

I find her attractive (I prefer the natural look instead of these fake/plastic ladies you see everywhere now) but I don't think her listed age is accurate. Looks much older than 38

Wonder why Diver Ted wouldn't pay her another visit?

Not into the whole BDSM/toys/equipment fetish but do like wrestling/roleplay with a bigger woman

Offline Fuzzyduck

I find her attractive (I prefer the natural look instead of these fake/plastic ladies you see everywhere now) but I don't think her listed age is accurate. Looks much older than 38

Wonder why Diver Ted wouldn't pay her another visit?

Not into the whole BDSM/toys/equipment fetish but do like wrestling/roleplay with a bigger woman

Even if he had wanted to, I think he might hesitate now given her reply.

Online diver ted

(Removed)

I apologise if this has compromised your safety and security - that was not my intention at all.
DT
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 04:40:16 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline arkenciel

thanks for sharing the experience
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 10:16:34 pm by arkenciel »

Offline Sunny

)removed)

Apologies for my assumption, I can see you are quite an honest lady. It's refreshing to see a natural looking lady getting absolutely sick of seeing BBLs/fake tits and lip fillers.

One thing you could do to enhance yourself more is to train and lift heavy weights squats/deadlifts will transform you mentally and physically
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 04:42:32 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Thread has had a hair cut for her safety