Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deposit scam on viva street  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Perv

This is a deposit scam never pay upfront
They say its a trust issue or to protect them from time wasters, usually an amount like £30 to make it easy but it's guarenteed lost and you also have a trace on your bank statement if something gets investigated later.
External Link/Members Only

Number +44 7935 286049

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 11:04:49 am by Perv »

Offline 20jay

This is a deposit scam never pay upfront
They say its a trust issue or to protect them from time wasters, usually an amount like £30 to make it easy but it's guarenteed lost and you also have a trace on your bank statement if something gets investigated later.
External Link/Members Only

Number +44 7935 286049

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ad is gone as to expect ... shitty times for punters , the reason for me to visit only regulars at the ,moment :hi:

Offline Bryan11

there does seem to be a rise in girls asking for deposits

its not something I think I will ever feel comfortable with

Offline 20jay

Never pay in advance for any reason... Never :scare:

Offline KeenPunter

Well partly because they're not girls, just some guy using a girls pictures from the Internet. Until you speak or see the SP assume they are a guy and you won't get scammed too muxh

Offline MartyW

He shoots, he scores!!!!

Deposit=guy=scam. 99% if the time. Close enough to 100 for me lol

Offline vityaz

I've been to two so far that have asked small deposits. Both were legit and in both cases we spoke on the phone. One was a girl who was quite busy and wanted to make sure that she was only taking bookings from people that were going to turn up. Paid by Paypal but put for goods and services so I could chargeback if needed. But the meet went ahead. The other one was a massage asking deposits just for one particular day because her and her partner needed to be away as early as possible, didn't mind waiting if people were going to turn up and asked a £5 deposit just to ensure they weren't waiting for nothing

On the other hand, I've had four that have asked for £30 deposits, won't talk on the phone and when asked for details to try and clarify they are where they say they are, they're unable to do so. You're right to be wary. Caveat Emptor

Offline KeenPunter

I've been to two so far that have asked small deposits. Both were legit and in both cases we spoke on the phone. One was a girl who was quite busy and wanted to make sure that she was only taking bookings from people that were going to turn up. Paid by Paypal but put for goods and services so I could chargeback if needed. But the meet went ahead. The other one was a massage asking deposits just for one particular day because her and her partner needed to be away as early as possible, didn't mind waiting if people were going to turn up and asked a £5 deposit just to ensure they weren't waiting for nothing

On the other hand, I've had four that have asked for £30 deposits, won't talk on the phone and when asked for details to try and clarify they are where they say they are, they're unable to do so. You're right to be wary. Caveat Emptor

Was it those that you reviewed? This would have been very useful info for forum members

Offline vityaz

Was it those that you reviewed? This would have been very useful info for forum members

One was fullservicebernie but her profile seems to have disappeared (she told me shed a problem with a stalker) the other was sexyirishshannon who does massage

Online Johnrobbie

Can you give us a review on sexyirishshannon and a link please, would she be worth a visit

Offline vityaz

Can you give us a review on sexyirishshannon and a link please, would she be worth a visit

Certainly will. She's on viva as well under the name Belfast Amber.