Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Gamze Baby  (Read 1126 times)

tonysoprano

External Link/Members Only

Although I've seen variable reports about her attitude, I've always liked this girls pictures so been meaning to give her a try. Unfortunately i'm not going to be able to recommend her. Facially she does look like the pics and has a nice pair of fake tits but she is fat and has the sort of dumpy figure that certainly wasn't flattered by the tight, short skirt she was wearing.

Went to her flat above a shop in Green Lanes, Haringey which is actually a decent clean, place. After looking at her i paid for half an hour which was a bit of a letdown on all fronts. Firstly she's not much of a kisser, although she did say she offers this in her hour appointment. Not sure i'd believe that..OWO was average, and then we followed with sex in cowgirl and missionary before i finished in doggy and shot my load. All very perfunctory and there was no real enthusiasm or interest on her part. She also doesn't like having her rather nice tits played with, saying that they are a bit sensitive after her boob job. They might be but that's probably a good reason to find a new job...

Gamze then spent a few minutes telling me about herself and came across as a very bored, lazy girl who does this because she can't be bothered  to get any other job. She clearly doesn't enjoy her work so i hope she gives up and finds something else to do. I have seen some cracking EE birds in her price range but Gamze sadly isn't one of them. I'd save the 60 notes and have a wank.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 07:45:19 pm by tonysoprano »

sucky2dollar

She also doesn't like having her rather nice tits played with, saying that they are a bit sensitive after her boob job.

Funny you should say that, when I saw her about 2 years ago she said the exact same thing!!

It seems most people have had average or poor experiences with her so she's probably one to avoid now.

tonysoprano

That doesn't surprise me mate, she's clearly got very little enthusiasm for her work. Shame because the only decent thing about her body is her tits lol

I'm baffled as to who has left her positive feedback, I can only surmise that they have extremely low standards.

password02

I saw her last year and also was not allowed to touch her 'new tits' too much as they were still very sensitive after her boob job!! however she did a decent BJ and had protected sex in doggy and mish and she was ok - not great for a positive but not too bad for a negative.

But seems now she has put on a few pounds as she was getting a small tummy back then - Looks like she has not improved but gone down hill since I saw her

mrhappypants

:timeout:  Very uninteresting based on my experience albeit a year ago.

Offline kropotkin

I saw her before she had her tits done and she was bored and uninterested then as well.