Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Me and my penis: 100 men reveal all  (Read 2339 times)

Offline peter purves

From the sex addict to the vicar, men open up about their manhood - every penis tells a story

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline standardpostage

Offline NoStringsFun

A long article but interesting.

Offline myothernameis

Picture 11/12 looks seriously deformed, now looking at the whole picture, I wonder if the person went through  a sex change

Offline Marmalade

Interviewer should have sucked off each one in turn to get a "fuller" picture.  :dance:

Offline peter purves

Interviewer should have sucked off each one in turn to get a "fuller" picture.  :dance:

An interesting thought, specifically, what was the motivation in the author in undertaking the  research to write such a book - even if she had done so previously with women breasts??

Like others, I found it an interesting piece
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

5th Musketeer

Picture 11/12 looks seriously deformed, now looking at the whole picture, I wonder if the person went through  a sex change
If you had read the article you would have found that that was indeed the case. 

Offline Gordon Bennett

I got bored reading it two lines in so I just looked at the pictures. Dunno why I did that.... I think I was rating size of my cock and buffness of my lower abs.

Offline GreyDave

Yep I read all that crap they had one made wanted a big one made from skin on thigh connected to clit nerves it pumps up and has yet to be used fully. :hi: :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Must admit my attention span for other cocks can be fairly limited.

Offline myothernameis

If you had read the article you would have found that that was indeed the case.

I just looked at the pictures