Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rub & Tug near Aldgate  (Read 6362 times)

Offline dirkdiggler583

Currently staying near Aldgate East, looking for a simple rub & tug.
Can anyone recommend anyone/anywhere within walking distance ?

Prefer non-asian but will take anyone in walking distance open past 7pm!

wilkinc

The only non-asian place I've found is Oasis Spa:

External Link/Members Only

EE girls, reasonably attractive and the same price as the numerous Chinese massage places all around.

Offline davison

EE girls, reasonably attractive and the same price as the numerous Chinese massage places all around.

Near Aldgate?  Not seeing it either on the treatwell site or google maps?

wilkinc

It's between Aldgate and Spitalfields market. About 5 minutes walk from Aldgate station

Jeffy

You could try these External Link/Members Only - I have no idea if they are good or not.

Offline notoriousjam87

They offer any extras and is it at an additional cost?

Offline rebelsurge

Go and see Kelly at 66 Middlesex Street, she is Chinese and will give you whatever you want
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline sa31

Never heard of Kelly.  Is she part of a shop could you elaborate on experience  etc.

Go and see Kelly at 66 Middlesex Street, she is Chinese and will give you whatever you want

Offline rebelsurge

Yes it is a shop, she runs it, maybe owns it. She will give you a rub and tug and more if you want. They are open after 7 so she meets the requirement of your opening post apart from the Asian bit.
I have never been to this relatively new shop but I have seen Kelly when she was in the West End
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline paul_2407

Yes it is a shop, she runs it, maybe owns it. She will give you a rub and tug and more if you want. They are open after 7 so she meets the requirement of your opening post apart from the Asian bit.
I have never been to this relatively new shop but I have seen Kelly when she was in the West End

Thanks for the tip. Will see if I can check her out this weekend

Offline Private Member

Has anyone been to these places around Aldgate?

I have tried the second place a few times. Different girls each time with different results.

I think it's £50 for an hours massage and extras negotiated in the room. On one occasion nothing was offered (and declined when I requested)

Generally HR or B2B although on offer but was offered a BJ once. Generally can get HR for £20 and B2B for £40

Whilst I have been back a few times I do ask myself why...

In summary I'd say a standard rub and tug shop

Offline mattkent

First post guys. So went to see the so called Kelly (that I have heard lots about on this forum) today at 66 Middlesex Street. I phoned up and asked for Kelly and she said yes she is here. I then said can I book her, yes you can. So I turned up. When I got there all girls looked confused and then the ugly fat one said yes I am Kelly come with me! I said no you are not! (thinking I was told Kelly was hot and now I have been given this one). So I stopped her and said let me choose from the other girls as was not having the rough one! I chose the hottest one, great petite body and nice tits. Her name was Kaitlyn I think, but can't remember. I chose the 30 mins for £30, (with £20 in my pocket for happy ending) as I am trying not to spend too much on punts these days. Good 15 mins of hard massage to my back and neck and she then told me to turn over which I did. She said £50 for body and touching me, which I declined! and told her I only have £20, and asked if I can touch too. She said no. So got the hand job and it was a slow one where she caressed my balls for a long time, before tossing me off to a climax. I tried fingering and touching her boobs but she wouldn't let me (worth a go) I sometimes find when they are horny near climax they let you finger them and the rest. When I was done I asked her to massage my back and neck as there was 5 mins remaining to which she obliged. I am really into the gym so was looking for a strong back massage but with the erotic twist, so was satisfied. All in all the famous Kelly was not there but this girl was a good replacement, £50 for a massage to relive joint pain and a slow hand job was a good punt.