Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sharks Adventure on Thursday 7th August.  (Read 262 times)

Offline Eeyore

This report is aimed at the less experienced or those that have not attended Sharks before so a warning to regulars that you may learn little from a rather long report.
This was my first Sharks visit so for those that have never visited I thought I would base this report in comparison to Artemis where I've visited several times.

The ease of travelling to the venue:
From Tepal Airport I take a taxi direct to Artemis for around €20.
From Frankfurt Airport I took the Airliner bus €8.70 to Darmstadt Station then taxi to Sharks €10. Both very easy journeys.

The actual venue:
My main problem with Sharks which is a big one is there is no Kino, I really missed it as I've had a lot of action at Artemis in both their Kinos. I think Artemis Club is classier but Sharks is more spacious, relaxing with a cheaper entrance fee.

The L/U:
I've already mentioned the poor LU at Sharks in the conclusion section but it was a Tuesday, not the best of days to attend ! The biggest and surprising difference I found was that not many of the ladies made the initial approach compared to Artemis where (not to everyone's liking) the ladies come to you on a regular basis.

The Action:
It was a first for me, I only saw three ladies when usually it's anything from 5-8 ladies with the reason being I was underwhelmed by the LU.
However although the three ladies were not stunners they all had smashing personalities when interviewed which ultimately produced two good sessions of 1.5 hrs & 2 hrs. The third was absolutely brilliant which lasted several hours.
The only problem I had with all three ladies who were all Romanian was their accents, I really struggled with the names, you can only say pardon so many times !
Ena: A brunette, shoulder length hair, slim, medium boobs with large bright eyes. She was one of the few ladies to approach me and after my stringent interview we spent some time in the whirlpool (which was empty). She was on fire and fully used her charms to get me into a room, she succeeded. Her oily b2b was indescribable, simply heaven. (I'm addicted to b2b when performed well & Ena was one of the best I've had !) Her oral skills were good, mixture of heavy & light kissing, very inventive with positions !! As we were sweating buckets in the heat I gallantly gave her oral so she could have a breather, I didn't need to ask her if she was enjoying it as there was plenty of evidence. It was €100 per hour of which I had several. I would throughly recommend her.
Eydia: Not sure about the pronunciation but it started with "eye". She was another lovely girl, not a stunner but charming nevertheless. Small breasts, very trim, shortish dark blonde hair, very good at her job without being pushy so making it feel more natural (which it obviously isn't) Oral both ways, b2b, spanking, various positions, lots of kissing on mouth & all over my body. Again €100 per hour but she wanted an extra €50 for the b2b as I like LOTS of oil. Eydia didn't mix much with the other girls as some seem to be part of a cartel.
Back to Ena I also aquatinted myself with a friend of hers who I really can't remember the name ( something like Ellena ). She joined me and Ena for the last hour. Again dark hair, chatty, larger boobs than Ena, tall & slim, and very keen to impress. In fact after watching Ena doing b2b to me she demanded she have another go with me sensing quite correctly that Ena had performed better. However her oral was the best of all the ladies.
I don't always like duos because it's difficult to get everyone to gel with each other but on this occasion the chemistry really worked well.

The Facilities inside & out:
Sharks has a bigger bar area which helps alleviate the smoke which can be horrendous at Artemis. Sharks have better whirlpools, a bigger and nicer garden
I didn't think the food at Sharks was great, barbecue was ok however it doesn't take much to beat Artemis, it's a dreadful standard.

Conclusion:
In hindsight it's slightly unfair to compare the two clubs based on a single visit to Sharks with approx five trips to Artemis. The LU at Sharks was IMO very poor. Full of Romanians with a very similar look & very few 9s or 10s if any at all. I'm not a great fan of the fake boob look at Artemis but their LU has never disappointed me and there is a variation in the LU. However in the room which really matters none of the ladies I saw at Sharks failed to disappoint at all.

When travelling back to the UK from Poland in 3 weeks time I will pop into Frankfurt again for two nights (Saturday & Sunday night) so I'm debating whether to give Sharks another go or visit a different Frankfurt club or return to Artemis. Decisions, decisions.......