Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ray Ray  (Read 675 times)

pussypilot

External Link/Members Only

Having seen some reviews for Ray Ray, I thought I would see for myself.
Communications where 10/10. Spoke about our meet and any requirements I may have. Ray has a large selection of nice underwear so I asked for and got exactly what I wanted.

Venue is a nice little cottage in a quite area of a small market town. Very discreet and safe place.
Appearance: Ray is a very attractive looking woman who is 30 years old but does look younger. Nice face wears glasses which is OK with me for sure and a nice slim body with very small tits. Again that’s OK with me, as her nipples are fantastic. If you don’t like tattoos then this maybe a problem.

The meet started off with a really nice smile and a nice snog. Payment out of the way then upstairs we went, I knew it was going well when I had sight of her fantastic arse all the way up the all too short staircase.

Once upstairs some more DFK and onto the bed with plenty of stroking and rubbing from both of us. Ray started giving me some great oral with plenty of eye contact which just adds to the pleasure for me, so much so I had to ask her to stop. I started kissing Ray all the way down her body to her lovely knickers. With a lot of anticipation off they came to reveal a beautiful pussy with a little surprise, a clit bar which is new for me, Yum Yum! I dive in and tasted Rays pussy, it tasted as good as it looked. Rays moans added to my excitement and after sometime we carried on with mutual oral until I really wanted to fuck and Ray was very wet.

On went the cover and into some great spoon action with Ray grinding herself onto me. I had seen Ray liked to be on top so that’s what I suggested next, I'm glad I did. Ray riding me, kissing me and me kissing her erect nipples was great, I was tempted to let go there and then but I wanted more and I got more. Time for some good doggy action with some good hard pounding and Ray moaning that was great, but I wanted her beautiful arse. Ray being reasonable tall and me being over 6ft 2” I wanted to finish standing up in front of the mirror. Ray seemed to like this as she immediately put back on her heals and was over there in a flash. Some more pussy fucking then I asked to get into her lovely arse. Anal to finish is a favourite of mine and this was right up there. Now I no King Dong but I’m a sizable guy, who’s been refused several times Ray had no problem. Easing myself into Rays little arse slowly was great and as she asked to take it very easily at the start that’s what I did but then Ray started banging her arse back onto me. A great sight Ray’s lovely face in the mirror her long black ponytail and that little round arse I knew I couldn’t and didn’t want to hold on anymore. I thought my cock was going to explode and it did. With some trembling legs I done. After a clean-up and a drink we laid down on the bed stroking and touch whilst we chatted, there wasn’t much time left but Ray tried to get me a second pop with a super hand and tongue job but I was spent.

A great time with a great girl.

Hopefully I'll go back to this girl, a few more to have yet though before that. :D