Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy.sam  (Read 2197 times)

3 review(s) for sexy.sam (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6791804) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline threechilliman

So a day working from home – and a lunchtime opportunity to see Sam!

I’d originally booked Sam for later in the month but I’d noticed the day before she was available at a different location and one which was much more convenient for me. A quick message exchange and the booking was made.

I hadn’t realised initially that the meet was at a hotel just off the motorway at Haydock and not the usual suspect (I hadn’t checked) which made jangling nerves jangle that bit more, but Sam guided me past reception and on to the lifts. Why do I get like this just before the moment of impact?? Anyway, room located, a knock at the door and suddenly Sam is in front of me. Close the door and the nerves melt away giving way to giddiness. She looked absolutely stunning in a black dress and what I could quickly feel were some nice undies underneath. For a few moments we stood kissing and holding each other - she took time to let me settle down which is an important thing for me. God she looked good!!

I soon turned her round and, while she lifted her long blond hair out of the way, slowly unzipped her dress. A quick wiggle of her bum and the dress lay on the floor. Turning her round again, I quickly removed her bra and she then wrapped one leg around me. Making sure I had hold of her, she then wrapped her other leg around me and I slowly carried her to the bed before placing her down in front of me. Very, very erotic!! Let the naughty fun commence!

We took our time to kiss each other with Sam caressing me all the time – she quickly worked out where my most sensitive areas are and paid attention to those. Oooooh! Then I couldn’t wait any longer and slowly pulled her knickers off. I kissed and licked her body until I reached the honey pot. Emmm, delicious! After a few minutes I mentioned this was one of my favourite things to do and Sam replied ‘Clearly!’

Then on to oral for me and she has a really sensual technique here. She doesn’t take you fully into her mouth immediately but takes time to lick, nibble and caress your balls and cock whilst keeping eye contact, making you wait – you need to be patient here as it is very enjoyable. Then, after applying copious amounts of spit, her head is bobbing up and down but gently – it produces that sensation which every guy knows and which is difficult to describe in words, but you know the one. I had to take my mind off this so I moved Sam round into the 69 position and enjoyed tonguing her pussy again. Eventually she got the better of me and I blurted out ‘Sam, I need to fuck!’ which made her laugh.

On with the condom, first with Sam on top, bouncing around and then doggy, which is quickly becoming my favourite position and the sight of Sam, with her long blond hair in front of you only reinforced. I had to take my time here as she would quickly have made me cum. Then on to mish, which I’ve always loved, as you can kiss and Sam certainly liked being kissed as we fucked.

Back to oral and Sam took me in hand until the inevitable happened – she continued to suck me gently even with a mouthful of cum, before slowly withdrawing and not a drop spilt. She left me in a heap as she went to relieve herself of what was in her mouth.

After a quick clean up, she came and cuddled with me as we chatted about work (her job is more interesting than mine!) family and other things – I do like to spend some time afterwards to ‘come down’ and Sam was very amenable here. By the time I jumped in the shower we had already over-run but at no time did Sam make me aware of this or make me feel hurried.

Would I see her again? You bet I would but I’d need a longer booking next time to really enjoy her. One of the best!

External Link/Members Only