Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley-Lee. Where Has She Gone.  (Read 2333 times)

Offline Dez86

Hi all, just wondered if anyone has any info. Her AW account has gone. Was looking at a possible punt in the near future, when restrictions allow. I wanted a safe bet so was starting to do some research but now she is Mia. Thanks for any info. Here is her review page https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6499

Offline Bendown

I've just come on to ask the same question. Noticed her profile had gone last week, but thought it might have just been a technical issue.

Hope she's not retired for good?
I only spoke to her just over a month ago, but at the time we couldn't get timing to line up.
I'll be gutted if I've missed her, as I wanted to break my FBSM streak with her.  ;)

Online NervousJ

Probably half term at a guess...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi all, just wondered if anyone has any info. Her AW account has gone. Was looking at a possible punt in the near future, when restrictions allow. I wanted a safe bet so was starting to do some research but now she is Mia. Thanks for any info. Here is her review page https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6499

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There is hope.

Would appear her profile has gone into hibernation, rather than being deleted.

Offline Metalcrue

It looks like the profile is now gone.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

LOL looks like im not the only one guessing whats happened to riley, i texted her a few days ago but she hasnt responded

Offline Scuderia Fan

Saw her last week. All is well. She’s currently moving home and will be back. She put her profile into hibernation so as not to set anyone’s expectations if she couldn’t see them.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Saw her last week. All is well. She’s currently moving home and will be back. She put her profile into hibernation so as not to set anyone’s expectations if she couldn’t see them.

thanks for the intel

review???
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 06:36:17 pm by princemenou »

Online RedKettle

thanks for the intel

review???

Give him a chance, he said last week. He has done two reviews in March so clearly one of the good guys.

Offline geostorm1

Can confirm (slightly), I text her asking if available this week, reply was "not this one" so yeah obviously just sorting life stuff out as Steven mentioned.

Offline Bendown

Thanks Steven M, I'll look forward to her return then once the move is all sorted.

Offline dj_486

Was about to say that Riley's profile was back up yesterday, but now it isn't.

Offline mancsguy1975

We continue to await with bated breath. I have always wanted a dirty session with Riley, but I was going to book this COVID shit storm happened and things got a little more difficult. I hope she comes back as she is the definition of FAF IMHO.

Offline Thracian

I spoke with her briefly and she said she was available towards the end of this week, but since her profile has gone down again I imagine she's now not available at all

Offline davy321

Riley's profile is back on AW.

Offline chandlerhandler

Riley's profile is back on AW.

thanks, i never managed to see Riley before so i'll be giving her a go! :yahoo:

I've got to say I was also excited to see Luciebee's link on Rileys page but alas it was deleted when I clicked on it  :cry:

Offline nbarnes

I need to see her as well.

She worked funny hours (finished before 5pm) if I recall, so the stars never quite aligned. Need another go though :)