Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Herty' suggestions?  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Hello,
I am looking for ideas of who to meet soon in the area between or close to Baldock, Letchworth, Hitchin and Stevenage  to Luton, Dunstable and Hemel Hempstead, Welwyn or Hatfield?
Thank you
HP

Offline adenmc4

Have you seen OralPrincessScarlett before HP? Shes usually around during the weekdays.
External Link/Members Only

Offline canadianguy

English Adriana is still my favourite ever and in that area: External Link/Members Only

Offline Wadebridge

Hello,
I am looking for ideas of who to meet soon in the area between or close to Baldock, Letchworth, Hitchin and Stevenage  to Luton, Dunstable and Hemel Hempstead, Welwyn or Hatfield?
Thank you
HP
You could try Louise BBW 40+ perhaps. Her AW link is External Link/Members Only.
It's not a recommendation as such as I've never met her so I don't know what her service is like.
I contacted her recently inquiring if she does tantric or sensuous massage but she told me she doesn't do that. Looks to be into more extreme services like anal which is not my cuppa.  :unknown:
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline simpleton69

Have you seen OralPrincessScarlett before HP? Shes usually around during the weekdays.
External Link/Members Only

Unsure why this lady advertises as Oral Princess
No OWO
No CIM
No Swallow

Offline DoggyD

You could try Louise BBW 40+ perhaps. Her AW link is External Link/Members Only.
It's not a recommendation as such as I've never met her so I don't know what her service is like.
I contacted her recently inquiring if she does tantric or sensuous massage but she told me she doesn't do that. Looks to be into more extreme services like anal which is not my cuppa.  :unknown:

I recently got in touch with her & had a sniffy response, was looking forward to indulging in something different but the attitude came across & now can't be bothered.

Not checked to see if she has any reviews & maybe I caught her on an off day but I might try again in the future. Be interested in others opinions of her.

yep, fingerlickin' good but not on a Tuesday which is my main escape day, THANKS

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I recently got in touch with her & had a sniffy response, was looking forward to indulging in something different but the attitude came across & now can't be bothered.

Not checked to see if she has any reviews & maybe I caught her on an off day but I might try again in the future. Be interested in others opinions of her.

My sincere apologies if an attitude came across, please read my feedback on AW I am a nice person really lol,  and it probably was really a rare off day.

Offline NelsonH

Hello Lou. Did you used to be PussyPrincessElla?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline Wadebridge

Hello,
Thank you
HP
You could perhaps also try this lady, Curvy Kayleigh.
External Link/Members Only.
I've seen her myself a couple of times a few years ago now. My visits were several months apart but she remembered I'd been a previous caller, she must keep a diary of phone numbers somehow.
Kayleigh is a nice woman, friendly, chatty, smiles a lot, a genuinely lovely bbw. Back then she was a bit on the large side though, size 22/24-ish, probably at my upper limit for a bbw. Upwards of that you're into ssbbw territory.
So if you're happy with size 22/24 go for it. As I remember, she's a nice pleasant lady.
 :hi:

You could perhaps also try this lady, Curvy Kayleigh.
I've seen her myself a couple of times a few years ago now. My visits were several months apart but she remembered I'd been a previous caller, she must keep a diary of phone numbers somehow.
Kayleigh is a nice woman, friendly, chatty, smiles a lot, a genuinely lovely bbw. Back then she was a bit on the large side though, size 22/24-ish, probably at my upper limit for a bbw. Upwards of that you're into ssbbw territory.
So if you're happy with size 22/24 go for it. As I remember, she's a nice pleasant lady.
yep, thank you kind sir.
I met her ages ago in Biggleswade and then in Royston, before UKP. Yippee. Not sure about returning as she has chaanged her list of likes.
 I like new experiences but she was a good one.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 08:42:26 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Wadebridge

Hello,
Thank you
HP
Hi mate. Maybe give this lady a try fella. Calls herself 'Smile'. 
Maybe smiley by name, smiley by nature.
I've not met her so be aware it's not a personal recommendation as such. But she looks to have nice big tits and bum, and her profile suggests a 'part time' milf who is not yet jaded and just going through the motions, so just might provide good vfm coz 'she enjoys it'.
Actually it's a bit cheeky of me but I'm a little bit curious myself about what kind of punt she'd be, so if you're at a loose end one day fella and Stevenage is on your punting radar you could perhaps toftt if you're wondering too.

Offline Wadebridge

Hello,
Thank you
HP
Or maybe try this curvy lady, Titsalina27.
I've not sampled her myself, but she says she's 'cabin crew'. Twenty-seven might be an indication that her stated age is almost accurate. Well it's a long time since I've flown anywhere but I've never been on an aircraft yet that didn't have some eye-popping eye candy wheeling the meal and drinks trolley around.
So as not to appear sexist the male stewards I've met on my flights have been nice personable fellas too, it's just that I don't dig them in quite the same way.

Offline bobby1973

I've not sampled her myself, but she says she's 'cabin crew'. Twenty-seven might be an indication that her stated age is almost accurate. Well it's a long time since I've flown anywhere but I've never been on an aircraft yet that didn't have some eye-popping eye candy wheeling the meal and drinks trolley around.
So as not to appear sexist the male stewards I've met on my flights have been nice personable fellas too, it's just that I don't dig them in quite the same way.
not sure about the cabin crew bit,
 at size 18+ she wouldn't be able to push the trolley in between the seat  :D

Offline Jamie62

Does anyone recommend any massage options in this area?

thank you kind sir. On hols right now but will bare(sic) her in mind
HP

Offline Wadebridge

Hello,
Thank you
HP
Hey fella. 
Jenna, Busty English BBW aka Busty BBW Slut. External Link/Members Only.
In Stevenage today Wed 9 Oct only it seems.
But she does pop up in Herts from time to time,  sometimes on a regular basis for a week or more.
Fill yer boots.

Offline Wadebridge

Hello,
Thank you
HP
Hi fella. If you're still interested in 'hearty' Herty suggestions you might consider this young lady.
aka Miss Alexa Claydon. External Link/Members Only.
You didn't specify age range fella, so I'm not sure how you feel about her. You might consider her to be possibly a bit too young for you.
She also says she requires a deposit for 1hr meets or longer, so she requires a degree of trust that  I myself wouldn't be prepared to offer.
She has very impressive big tits though.

Banned site removed.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 06:57:48 pm by daviemac »

Hi fella. If you're still interested in 'hearty' Herty suggestions you might consider this young lady.
aka Miss Alexa Claydon. External Link/Members Only.
You didn't specify age range fella, so I'm not sure how you feel about her. You might consider her to be possibly a bit too young for you.
She also says she requires a deposit for 1hr meets or longer, so she requires a degree of trust that  I myself wouldn't be prepared to offer.
She has very impressive big tits though.

Banned site removed.

Deposit is a nogo area but yes might have been to my taste.

WTF is cisgender mentioned in her profile?  Urban Dictionary states "Cisgender
an adjective for someone whose gender corresponds to their assigned sex". 
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 07:08:06 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Wadebridge

WTF is cisgender mentioned in her profile?  Urban Dictionary states "Cisgender
an adjective for someone whose gender corresponds to their assigned sex".
Oops. Well spotted! I think it just means straight, i.e. normal, not gay, not lesbian, and not transgender.
There's more of a discussion on the subject here: http://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=261859.0.