Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maddison & Caprice - Oldbury  (Read 1944 times)

7 review(s) for Maddison_Moore (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for DEEPTHROAT-CAPRICE (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Funboy101

Have seen Caprice a few times over the past year or so and always asked her if she’d be up for a FFM, she let me know that she works with Maddison on accession so though let’s give them a try.

Comms:
Arranged via Caprice on AW and text, good comms with a plan in place to meet in a weeks time. Couple of keep in touch messages over the week and again quick response.

The ladies:
Captive have seen a few times, tidy ebony, juicy ass, big real tits, looks hot in my opinion and a lot of fun. Maddison, great ass, stunning face, great lips and big tits!

Meet:
£300 for the hour. I was late, had a bit of a moan when I arrived but as I’ve seen Caprice a few times I smoothed it over. Dressed in sexy lingerie as requested, Maddison was wearing flowery number from her profile pics as requested and looked hot!!

I’d been shopping as I wanted some sploshing, both were keen to see what I had in my bag, whipped cream, milkshake, yoghurt and cucumbers. Caprice started off with great DT BJ whilst Maddison was looking what to play with. Out came the whipped cream, next thing you know it’s all over their tits, ass, my cock and the hotel room. Messy or what!! Maddison then give me a sublime BJ, different to Caprice, nice and slow not so deep but plenty of eye contact. Things gets messier, both girls use cucumbers, whilst caprice is messing with a banana Maddison is bending over showing me her hot ass. I can’t help but jump on doggystyle and start banging away. Ready to explode I pull out and let caprice suck my dick and pop in the condom whilst she is working away.

Decide to next go in the shower with both girls, out come milkshake and yoghurt both covered head to toe whilst sucking me off in the shower. Messy and an amazing sight. We clean ourselves up in the shower and I bid my farewell, no clock watching, got the impression I could have stayed a while longer as we all seemed to enjoy but I had to go.

I’d always recommend Caprice and now Maddison too, the pair of them together even more fun.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only