Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Chinese Massage- Rachel- Leamington Spa (tour)  (Read 1681 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy Chinese Massage (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

warkslad

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

My first Chinese & FBSM experience.
A little time and money to spare, an itch to scratch, needed cheering up and fancied something a little different and exotic.

After a bit of of a hunt on AW cross referenced with UKP i was considering a Chinese massage place with HE.... then I found Rachel.

Initial comms by text, easy & straightforward at short notice a couple of hours before. AW booking made.

Location. Independent hotel in Leamington Spa not far from station.

2hrs@250 (including extra 20 for FS)

Got ready, fought my way through rush hour traffic and got to the hotel just on time. She'd already sent room number and directions through the hotel by text as I was en route but I gave a quick courtesy call to say I was here and headed in. No issues with reception just strolled through.

Knock knock, magic door, stepped in.

Awwww.... Rachel is petite, pretty and cute as a button. A lovely little figure with a slim waist and curves in all the right places. Stood there wearing bra, panties and a big smile she welcomed me in with a hug and a kiss. Introductions made we confirmed time and services and a shower was offered. Almost as an afterthought I suggested we sort the money but it didn't seem to be an issue to her so left it on the dressing table to be discussed later and headed into the shower.

Massage. Nice. Firm to start (by request), dug her thumbs into my shoulders and untied a few knots then softened as she started sliding her now naked body up and down my back, peppering my neck and shoulders with gentle kisses that tingled and had me giggling with pleasure. Slides, gentle back and leg rubs, CC swipes and then another new experience. She slid down and didn't come back up. Before I realised what was happening her fingers were gently tickling my arse while her tongue flicked across my balls. Or it could have been the other way round, or both. All I know is my legs were spreading and my hips levitated off the bed while I purred with pleasure. I might just have received my first light rimming.

Enough! I wanted her!

What followed was one of the most passionate sessions of oral both ways and fucking each others brains out in multiple positions I've had in years.

Finally spent we cuddled and chatted for a while before one of us thought about checking the time. We were about 20mins over but she was in no rush to chuck me out, offering another massage and a shower. Not wanting to take the piss I declined and we had a little kiss and a cuddle before I got dressed and mounted my cloud (#9) to float home.

A few details.
Kissing - not dfk or fk (I'm a smoker which might have made a difference) but was still enthusiastic and passionate.
RO - Sweet, juicy and very responsive. Delicious!
OWO - Great technique, soft & sloppy and firm & a little toothy, varied speeds and a talented tongue. No DT but I prefer good head play anyway.

Overall. Fab!
Recommend. Duh!

Conclusion. In hindsight I should have gone back for more instead of the farce of my following punt (see previous neg review).

A great girl who seems to really enjoy what she does.