Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 4796729 Eve Will  (Read 1129 times)

Offline BOBBY2015

I think this girls AW profile name should be altered to "Evie Wont ", Wont actually respond to e-mails on AW  e-mails evoke a response of please text , Text replies are evasive or ignored  , I suspect that they are all going to a group pimp ( British sub-sisters )  who is then finding it hard to get a reply from the girls he earns from.  Total waste of time ive given up !

Surplus2018

I think this girls AW profile name should be altered to "Evie Wont ", Wont actually respond to e-mails on AW  e-mails evoke a response of please text , Text replies are evasive or ignored  , I suspect that they are all going to a group pimp ( British sub-sisters )  who is then finding it hard to get a reply from the girls he earns from.  Total waste of time ive given up !

Think you're right. I've sent a detailed AW email asking to meet for a specified time and highlighting things on her enjoys list. Email read and no response whatsoever. Removed from my HL.
She's either doing rather well or is a complete time waster.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
the girl in the pic looks alot smaller and different to the one in the movie "reverse cow girl"

Google her number and you also get this
 External Link/Members Only

and

so 4 girls sharing the same number

dodgy as fuck

Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

• Banned
  • Service Provider
she is part of a group called british sub sisters on aw

all 4 girls share the same number but different locations

dodgy as fuck

Offline sensualencounter

But if you search on daisy’s Number External Link/Members Only you get a positive review from our very own virtualwaster. So it’s not all that dodgy now is it Rebecca? Maybe stop trying to discredit your competition and concentrate on yourself.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
But if you search on daisy’s Number External Link/Members Only you get a positive review from our very own virtualwaster. So it’s not all that dodgy now is it Rebecca? Maybe stop trying to discredit your competition and concentrate on yourself.

fuck me u had a go at me on the east board and now here. Do you have a personal issue with me :unknown:

James999

fuck me u had a go at me on the east board and now here. Do you have a personal issue with me

Or perhaps he's just spotted your behaviour, it's common knowledge you try to discredit others and promote yourself  :hi:

Offline sensualencounter

No not personal as I’ve never met you and don’t know you but I’m a bit fed up of you jumping in slagging off the competition or “humorously” defending a troll. Just low level touting on your part.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
No not personal as I’ve never met you and don’t know you but I’m a bit fed up of you jumping in slagging off the competition or “humorously” defending a troll. Just low level touting on your part.

fine.

Offline sensualencounter

Or perhaps he's just spotted your behaviour, it's common knowledge you try to discredit others and promote yourself  :hi:

Spot on. Low level touting.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
ok i wont bother posting . have a good weekend

Offline sensualencounter

ok i wont bother posting . have a good weekend

But you just did.... you have a good weekend too  :hi:

Offline BOBBY2015

So just to be clear are you tagging me as a troll ! 

Offline BOBBY2015

Well from the responses I have had I would have to agree with Rebecca profile  seems doddy as fuck ! and VTW may have been lucky on his encounter, the individual girls maybe fine if you get to meet them but your in reality dealing with a Pimp.

Surplus2018

the girl in the pic looks alot smaller and different to the one in the movie "reverse cow girl"

and

dodgy as fuck

We can take or dismiss any info given on here but what ER says rings true, with my personal experiences trying to contact two of the SP's on the phone. I could clearly here a male in the background giving clear direction on what they will and won't do.
I also didn't spot the SP's all using the same number either.

Offline houseboot

So just to be clear are you tagging me as a troll !

No, you got caught in the crossfire.

He was referring to ER's post about the poster here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=222256.msg2253233#msg2253233

Offline sensualencounter

No, you got caught in the crossfire.

He was referring to ER's post about the poster here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=222256.msg2253233#msg2253233

As above Bobby - the troll was on another thread, sorry.

Offline BOBBY2015

No worries :)

quote author=sensualencounter link=topic=222396.msg2254822#msg2254822 date=1537084918]
As above Bobby - the troll was on another thread, sorry.
[/quote]

Offline Cosworth89

Having some comms at moment I have seen Violet before and wasn't overly impressed with the service to price and the fact it was at my home due to no incalls even though prices for incalls are available....? Not sure

Offline BOBBY2015

Just saw your reply and I agree the girl in the thumbnail from this movie cant be the same girl def a ringer !  or Minger sorry couldn't help the rhyme !

and

dodgy as fuck