Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Highcliffe - Thai Massage - The Thai Touch  (Read 3908 times)

Offline Mickeyp

Offline houseboot

Is it New Milton or Christchurch?

"The shop is located in a building known locally as “Sea Corner” at the south west corner of the Lymington Road/Waterford road traffic lights (there are only one set) in Highcliffe, near Christchurch. Opposite Tesco Express."

The web site is confusing. On services page quotes:-

"Thai Massage Christchurch, Aromatherapy Massage New Milton, Aromatherapy Massage Bournemouth, Aromatherapy Massage Ringwood, Thai Massage Lymington, Aromatherapy Massage Brokenhurst"

Offline southcoastpunter

yes, its Highcliffe (which is in the Borough of Christchurch) and strictly "no extras" now.

Its been open about a year or so now and run by just the one lady. When it first opened she did do HE but after only a few months she stopped and adopted her "no extras" policy. So now a good Thai massage only.

Offline Mickeyp

OK thanks for letting me know :-)

Offline jameskg

What a shame! always wondered about this one and wanted to try but have obviously missed the boat!!!!.........just out of interest.......how was it??  :D

there are a few more for this area just arrived on gumtree over the last few months.....any experiences of any (apart from good old May) around highcliffe/christchurch/new milton?

Offline southcoastpunter

jameskg -  a good massage but you could tell she didn't really enjoy providing anything more.

There is a Thai massage place in Christchurch (Bargates, near the pedestrian crossing) that does a good massage and HE. Thai lady aged about 50. £40ph plus £20 (reducing to +£15 after first time).

There is also a very good massage in Sommerford (private flat, given by European lady aged about early 30's) but strictly no extras. £35ph.

Not aware of any others (other than those listed in this thread) in New Milton or Christchurch area.

Online wombat42

This Chinese in Tuckton ?
External Link/Members Only

In the past an HE was not necessarily avaiable but theses days it seems to be every time.

Offline jameskg

Thanks Southcoastpunter, yep have been to the European lady, rather a soft massage so i was hopeful but believe she prefers the fairer sex  :D

I think i know the one you mean in Bargates, i have never had any joy booking with that one, never seem to get a reply but maybe i will have another go.

I have  a booking at "cassia treatments" seems like a home massage studio with thai lady,  i will give an update soon. Any knowledge previous would be appreciated

These seem a possibility:
and this one:

Offline jameskg

This Chinese in Tuckton ?

In the past an HE was not necessarily avaiable but theses days it seems to be every time.

Thanks Wombat, tried from you previous post, good experience but variety is the spice of life so still searching :-)

Offline southcoastpunter

Jameskg - no knowledge of "cassia treatments", but its seems to be located near "star massage" in Iford so whether there is a connection to it or any of the ladies that work there??

The other two you have asked about - both locations are near where a lady used to have a AW profile but cannot remember the names. So anyway maybe more possibility of extras.

If you are going to be a "one visit only" guy, you are soon going to be travelling a bit as there isn't a lot in this area!

Offline jameskg

Thanks southcoastpunter,

got to try them all  :yahoo:

then settle....... :D

Offline houseboot

and this one:

The second of these also advertises on "Friday Ad" as "Andrea"

Offline Mickeyp

Thanks Wombat, tried from you previous post, good experience but variety is the spice of life so still searching :-)

I've been to Cassia, Your right it is at her home, she is also married with a family so doesn't offer any extra's but her massage was great.

I was tempted by the eastern European but I'm glad I didn't if her massage was too soft.

Offline Mickeyp

Thanks Southcoastpunter, yep have been to the European lady, rather a soft massage so i was hopeful but believe she prefers the fairer sex  :D

I think i know the one you mean in Bargates, i have never had any joy booking with that one, never seem to get a reply but maybe i will have another go.

I have  a booking at "cassia treatments" seems like a home massage studio with thai lady,  i will give an update soon. Any knowledge previous would be appreciated

and this one:

There is another lady now working in the Bargates place, make sure you ask for Anni as she is younger than the other....probably mid to late 30's but a cracking figure really good massage and will do B2B 

Offline houseboot

yes, its Highcliffe (which is in the Borough of Christchurch) and strictly "no extras" now.

Its been open about a year or so now and run by just the one lady. When it first opened she did do HE but after only a few months she stopped and adopted her "no extras" policy. So now a good Thai massage only.

I have changed the Title from New Milton to Highcliffe.

Although near neighbours, Christcurch & Highcliffe (Dorset) are "South West" whereas New Milton (Hampshire) is "South East".

Offline nick5948

If you venture up the road to Boscombe there are quite a few. Basically if it has oriental women there, you'll get something.

Art Orange was a nail bar that also done massages. I was expensive but the girls were a much better standard. 20's, attractive and good service . I won't go into details as they got bust last i heard. All male clientele at a nail bar, late opening, late night massages if you phone ahead. Very suspect and drew too much attention.

Art Hairdressing is just across the road. When I went there was only one women there. But lots of rooms upstairs suggesting possibility of other girls but cannot confirm. Early 40's. Acceptable body. Face not gonna cause waves but enthusiastic and welcoming. Constantly smiling and happy. Ok massage and then £40 for HE nude and she'll let you have a play/Sit on face. Nothing else.
07889 306697.

Top cuts is further off the main high street but my personal favorite. I've seen it get bad reviews but i personally think it will depend on the punter. I have been on several occasions and never left dissatisfied.
35-42 (hard to tell) not bad shape, very friendly.
£40 HE, £50 OW. Half HR Can't remember , One HR £150 but i got a good massage followed by OW (very good standard), all positions, Face sitting, rimming, gooch play, Cum on tit's. Bit more massage as i had time left then a good hard fast baby oil wank for last five minutes. Won't do anal but i think if the extra was offered i think you could get more.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline southcoastpunter

Nick, thank you for contributing but your information is a little dated. Both Art Orange and Art Hairdressing have been closed for over a year. Can't comment on Topcut as never been there or looked there.

If you are starting from Highcliffe, you don't have to go as far as Boscombe as Christchurch and Pokesdown have massage places where you can get extras and going the other way, New Milton also has 2 places. Look back through reviews and regional discussions (Christchurch and going west is in the SW and New Milton is in the SE boards on here.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 10:24:20 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline houseboot

Thank you Nick.

As "southcoastpunter" mentioned, both Art shops have been closed for some time.

Poole, Bournemouth, Boscombe, Christchurch and New Milton are awash with massage shops, certainly over 20 probably nearer 30. Almost all provide HE and a lot will provide B2B etc.

Having said that, i can't recall seeing any mention of "Top Cut" for a long, long time. If it's the shop I think it is (I'm not local) then I've only ever seen an old lady sitting in there when I've walked past.

If you have recent information about any of these places then please post Review(s).

The rules are though that you only Review one SP/shop per Review.

Online wombat42

Top Cut has been doing massages with HE for many years in the past in a tiny back room. I doubt if they still are but there is a note in the window saying "Call Me" and a phone number.

As I have said enough times the Chinese "Enjoy" hairdressers on Ashley Road near Alder Road is likely to be a better bet.

Offline Mickeyp

Top Cut has been doing massages with HE for many years in the past in a tiny back room. I doubt if they still are but there is a note in the window saying "Call Me" and a phone number.

As I have said enough times the Chinese "Enjoy" hairdressers on Ashley Road near Alder Road is likely to be a better bet.

They are still doing it.   I visited 3-4 weeks ago.   Was a rushed and not very good service so wouldn't go back.

Online wombat42

They are still doing it.   I visited 3-4 weeks ago.   Was a rushed and not very good service so wouldn't go back.

Was called "Eastern Rose" massage and they even had their own website. Now website gone but still references to Eastern Rose elsewhere: