Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CuteAdriana - South Kensington  (Read 8429 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5297103) (18 positive, 5 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
20 review(s) for petiteamanda1994 (10 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jayman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this WG a year ago and thought why not again since I had recall having a decent time.

Comms very good and quick, location easy to find and was texted room number upon arrival.

On entering Adriana was dressed in a black lingerie. She is as per photo's, slim and petite.

Made use of the shower quickly, several sets of clean towels were available.

She is quite chatty and reserved so you have to initiate a lot of things I found. Started DFK which was pleasant and moved onto OWO. Was average technique but she is willing to follow instructions. Doesn't do DT.

On with the dom into doggy and CG, Adriana is fairly tight but doesn't initiate eye contact. Sex for 15 minutes then wanted to pop my load. Ask her to get on her knees and popped in her mouth. Adriana took it all in with eye contact but no swallow. After that I had another round and time was over.

Adriana speaks very good English and easy to talk to unlike some girls. Service wasn't rushed but I'd keep an eye on time as she can be quite chatty.

Paid 150 for an hour - would I return? Probably not for a while but can't complain.

Offline LLPunting

New profile for an SP who's been around for years.  Hopefully someone will post her previous profile(s) to cross-link other reviews which described good and bad encounters.

Offline Dashing

[...]  On entering Adriana was dressed in a black lingerie. She is as per photo's, slim and petite. [...]

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

little disappointing she didn't swallow. it's not an extra and would be my preference

Offline Goldfinch

New profile for an SP who's been around for years.  Hopefully someone will post her previous profile(s) to cross-link other reviews which described good and bad encounters.
Previous profile pictures in the link below:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252285.msg2592911#msg2592911

Offline LLPunting

Previous profile pictures in the link below:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252285.msg2592911#msg2592911

:drinks:
PetiteAmanda indeed, a less than impressive meet with in a hotel in West Brompton her in her early days, a good few years back.

Offline somerandomfella

Saw her under a previous name a few years ago. Her half hour service was very bland and dull as I recall, but extremely pretty girl. £150 for an hour isn't too bad but have her services improved?