Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Swedish - Central Manchester  (Read 1825 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Capper0891

What - 1 hour GFE
When - this month
Where - Manchester - Green Quarter - not far from Victoria Station
How much - £120 - no extras

External Link/Members Only

Molly is one who has been on my hot list for a while. Tried to book her a couple of times previously without success (she tends to book up on the day I think). Figured, if she is due to retire, I would give things one final try. Called early ish (about 11.30am on the day) and was able to get through immediately. She checked if I had read the profile and agreed a time, before texting the general location/building details with a request to text back to confirm. She left instructions to contact when outside.

Location was an apartment in the Green Quarter of Manchester, not too far from the Arndale and Victoria Station. I arrived at the agreed time but had to wait a few minutes as she is quite careful in terms of ensuring that there is no one at the entrance to the building when you go in, which is fair enough. In practice it is a large apartment block so I would guess any number of people will be coming and going throughout the day. No concierge, just the usual keypad and lift as is the case with many places like that. Easy to be discreet. The usual fast opening door trick when you get there.

When greeted, I was pleasantly surprised. I thought her profile pictures might be a few years old, however she is pretty much as you see her. Would have said she is early 30s at most with a friendly attitude and lovely figure. Dressed in light lingerie (nothing complicated). The apartment was immaculate. Exchanged paperwork and was offered (and took) a shower (bathroom also very clean). Back to the bedroom. Lay back on the bed and started kissing and cuddling before slowly starting to undress each other. She is quite slow going and very much a girlfriend experience (I was expecting this), and does ask what you want to do. We started entwined with kissing and cuddling before removing her bra so I could lick her breasts (natural but nicely formed). Feeling her nipple getting hard inside my mouth was great. Then we removed panties/briefs and proceeded to nice slow OWO. Felt great to just lie back and have her sucking your cock like your girlfriend would. Returned the favour, kissing inside her legs and licking her very clean pussy. On with the protection and started off with her riding on top of me. She's nice and tight and gives good cowgirl. Moved on to Missionary, continuing to kiss at the same time. Finished off in doggy, finally popping my load in the condom. Quick clean up and we lay there and chatted / kissed for a few minutes. Really just like you would with a girl you'd been on a date with. Certainly not rushed. Was offered a shower but didn't need so dressed to leave. Seeing her naked ass as she leads you to the door at the end is one of those things you don't forget.

Overall. Great GFE. Not feisty, but if you want something laid back and with a real feel, she's great. She didn't actually say anything about leaving, but if that has been said to someone else, then presumably she won't be here much longer. Would recommend.