Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MollySwedish manchester  (Read 1861 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mikepumps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen molly twice over past few months, on first visit at a hotel i walked cos when i walked in i was slightly disappointed mainly cos she was alot taller than expected an prob a size 10 with a very large arse also she must of just had a crap or farted at least cos the room smelt that way, anyway i made an excuse and left, however in the lift down i started thinking... Well she aint that bad and she had some cracking stockings on so i thought fuk it, lets crush some pussy and i have to say it was the best decision i have made in a long time, basically she was just my type although physically a bit too weighty but her attitude and submissiveness was very good i.e nothing was too much trouble and i didnt feel arkward in having to suggest or ask for her to do something, also i visited her at an apartment in manchester and she was even better. Lovely tight pussy and very clean, if she could just loose a bit of weight (to be fair she is at worst a size 10, so being really harsh here) and change her eyes too blue she would get 10/10.

Offline redjaguar

Size 10 is big !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown:

Red

Offline redjaguar

I understand from a comment elsewhere,  that I gave the impression I am saying size 10 is big

The view I actually meant to put across was my shock that the reviewer suggests a size 10 is big , hence the thumbs down.

Sorry for any confusion & to Molly

The old written word versus hearing the spoken word.
Red Jag

Offline bigbilly22

I understand from a comment elsewhere,  that I gave the impression I am saying size 10 is big

The view I actually meant to put across was my shock that the reviewer suggests a size 10 is big , hence the thumbs down.

Sorry for any confusion & to Molly

The old written word versus hearing the spoken word.
Red Jag

No need for apology RJ. I read that as your shock that the OP regarded size 10 as big and you didn't.

I had the pleasure of Molly last night and she certainly isn't a stick insect but a young woman with curves in the right places. She was wearing killer heels which in sure do it for some but not me as it made her look about 5'10" and taller then me. Much better barefoot once we got going.

Report to follow.

BB