Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to save Adult work videos  (Read 2918 times)

Offline Chorley

Morning all.  :hi:
As per title really. Just wondering if this is possible, as I seem to be having no luck?. I use and Android phone and PC with Chrome/ Firefox if that hrlps :unknown:

Many thanks.

Offline WASA38

Morning all.  :hi:
As per title really. Just wondering if this is possible, as I seem to be having no luck?. I use and Android phone and PC with Chrome/ Firefox if that hrlps :unknown:

Many thanks.

Reviews: 10

Covered in a recent thread. My contribution below.

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2019, 10:19:50 am »
I've done a video screenshot using hand-held camera focussed on the PC screen. Resultant video is not perfect (a bit of banding)but certainly watchable. Obvously had to pay AW for the movie. If I do it again I will have the camera on a tripod. Hard to keep the camera steady in the cicumstances, even though I was holding it with both hands !

Offline DaVINCI

I think the OP was looking for a way of saving the videos on to his device (I.e computer, phone etc) and not taking a video shot of the screen  :D

If the OP searches for this, there is old threads where there is various technical suggestions to complete the process.

Offline salty28

Since they switched the player the only method I have found is using Nvidia Shadowplay with desktop capture enabled. Nvidia GPU required. To be fair I havent done much digging though.

Offline themightyimp

You can use Microsoft PowerPoint to third an area of screen - just Google it
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Avg_Joe

I havent found a way yet since the switched the player, i have at least one from the past that i was able to download, i'd just get some screen capture software, there's a few lightweight ones out there
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline yorks2017

OBS Studio - Free screen and audio capture - External Link/Members Only

Hit record then full screen and play.

Offline Dick Cheese

OBS Studio - Free screen and audio capture - External Link/Members Only

Hit record then full screen and play.

Tried this, it works but video was slow and jerky :(

Offline Makkk1963

Bit like some of the hand jobs ive had  :hi: :hi: :hi:

peguslegus

On Chrome and Firefox you can download apps like "Video Downloader Plus." You play the video and it then lists every video format that's downloadable. Doesn't work on all sites, might have to try a few of the similar apps listed at the bottom of the page.

External Link/Members Only