Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Buying outfits for WGs  (Read 1075 times)

Offline semmlerino

There are quite a few outfits that I find unbelievably hot, but that are also quite unlikely to be in a girls wardrobe, examples being: A dirndl or a sexy witch outfit. Since the girls probably don't own them, the only remaining option would be to actually purchase it for them, which I wouldn't mind doing, those usually go for 20-30£, I'm happy to pay that to have a fantasy fulfilled. Has anyone ever tried that, or knows a WG that would likely be willing to do that?

(Should any WG read this that's open to the idea, feel free to get in touch!)

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
UKE would be a better place to ask this, that's the place for any banter between SS and SPs.

Offline semmlerino

I wasn't aware of that website, thanks a lot! Still happy to receive some feedback from other punters on here regarding this matter though :)

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I wasn't aware of that website, thanks a lot! Still happy to receive some feedback from other punters on here regarding this matter though :)

There aren't many WGs on here anyway. There was a thread about it a while ago, got mixed responses.   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=144051.msg1593307#msg1593307

Offline Boomerang17

Ive done this twice. Was with the same girl both times. I just sent a message on AW asking if i could buy her something to wear and she agreed. Also sent her a link so she could see what it was just to make sure she would wear it. Some websites deliver to the amazon lockers too if you were needing a bit of discretion about it too

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
What was the point in using a different name on UKE if you were just going to copy and paste? Maybe you should have left it a few days or so and worded your post differently. At least you've shown others what not to do.
:D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 09:19:04 am by Rochelle »

Online Waterhouse

What was the point in using a different name on UKE if you were just going to copy and paste? Maybe you should have left it a few days or so and worded your post differently. At least you've shown others what not to do.
And you felt the need to highlight his faux pas just to make sure others knew?   

« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 11:10:34 am by Yondu616 »

Offline semmlerino

Not sure why this is even worth mentioning? I used a different nick as I'm not too fond of the one I have here on UKP, which I created years ago. Obviously people who are active on both sites will know who I am, I don't care about that, I don't see what the point of this comment is.

Ive done this twice. Was with the same girl both times. I just sent a message on AW asking if i could buy her something to wear and she agreed. Also sent her a link so she could see what it was just to make sure she would wear it. Some websites deliver to the amazon lockers too if you were needing a bit of discretion about it too
Thanks a lot for the info! How'd it go during your punts? As you expected?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 10:10:47 pm by semmlerino »

Offline Boomerang17

Hey yeah it went as expected. I took them in the packaging so she knew they were new items and she was more than happy to wear them. Kept them on during the meet as requested. When i left i let her keep them. Wasnt expensive and i wont need them again anyway!

Offline Murray Mint

There are quite a few outfits that I find unbelievably hot, but that are also quite unlikely to be in a girls wardrobe, examples being: A dirndl or a sexy witch outfit. Since the girls probably don't own them, the only remaining option would be to actually purchase it for them, which I wouldn't mind doing, those usually go for 20-30£, I'm happy to pay that to have a fantasy fulfilled. Has anyone ever tried that, or knows a WG that would likely be willing to do that?

An extra £20-30 to fulfil a fantasy sounds like good VFM to me - particularly if it works! Why not just ask the SP you fancy if she'll oblige. I'm sure you'll get an answer, particularly if you've seen her once or twice before.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Not sure why this is even worth mentioning? I used a different nick as I'm not too fond of the one I have here on UKP, which I created years ago. Obviously people who are active on both sites will know who I am, I don't care about that, I don't see what the point of this comment is.
Thanks a lot for the info! How'd it go during your punts? As you expected?
You have no idea why I pointed it out? Okay then.
 :rolleyes:

Offline semmlerino

You have no idea why I pointed it out? Okay then.
 :rolleyes:
Don't know what you're even on about, there's literally no reason to mention something so incredibly obvious. Must be a boring day for you, I guess. Do you also like pointing out that it's dark at night?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 12:12:16 am by semmlerino »

Offline Colston36

Have done this with one girl I ended up in a relationship with; not just clothes but boots and S & M tools. Money well spent as we had great fun, especially with another sub girl.

Online Waterhouse

I often pick up a toy or something I like the idea of trying with the Lady I see quite regularly, but not a full outfit - at least not yet. I did buy some shoes though, I guess more for my benefit than hers, but she did like like them. 

Funny story to go with that though, depending on your sense of humour that is... I ordered them online and had them sent to my local 'click and collect' store in order to avoid any suspicion re. a 'shoe box sized' package being delivered to the home under my name and not being for me or my better half.  However what happend next was a major panic attack.... 

I dropped my wife off at work, close by to the collection point, drove on and parked up before going into the store.  Just as the counter assistant picked the package and was asking me for ID for collection verification my wife walked in and said "Oh... hello what are you doing here?" Thankfully she made a bee-line straight to the other side of the shop to pick up some milk (for the staff kitchen at her workplace).  Hastily and subtly I signalled to the assistant to wait and stop for a minute which after two attempts she luckily did. My wife returned, paid for the milk and with a peck on the cheek said "see you later" as she rushed off back to work.  Phew... close one - my heart was racing.

Later on that eveing I just told her I was picking up an Amazon package, some vitamin supplements, that I'd ordered to be dlivered there since I wasn't sure I'd be at home when they were due to arrive.  It was a close call and not one I'd ever want to repeat.  I then had to hide them away for a short time before 'smuggling' them out of the house on the way to work, stash them in my desk drawer (lockable, luckily) before taking them with me on the day of the booking.  Would've been a hell of a lot easier to have just had them sent to her house directly, so will check this with her at some point, ready for if and when there's a next time.  I certainly won't be ordering anything large to take over again otherwise.

Offline Mrgeorgie

I am into certain outfits with WGs (Swimsuits and PVC style outfits you get the idea). Any way my best tactic is to ask the WG to add it to her Amazon wish list, and ask her to let me know when it's been delivered. Also if your feeling generous you can buy her something else

So far this tactic has work rather well and normally the day before I will get a message saying they have received it.

Just about to go on my third punt using this tactic. Also keep it out of the house or out ofview of people who could find it.