Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advance payment scammers  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I think we need a thread for a particular type of scammer so that the naive or ignorant punters do not fall for the scam. This is the ladies who ask for payment in advance as a 'deposit'. Better in the main section than the regions. You pays your money and say goodbye to it and risk revealing your bank details and will never meet the lady.

Here is one from a recent thread. She was in Newcastle upon Tyne and is now in Norfolk
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=192594.0
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 10:31:55 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Profile: "naughty big girl who loves to satisfy males females tv/ts...all welcome . female female also avaliable now. deposit required when booking xx" Her private gallery costs £7.20 a day. Pass the sick bag please....

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 10:37:57 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Profile: "naughty big girl who loves to satisfy males females tv/ts...all welcome . female female also avaliable now. deposit required when booking xx" Her private gallery costs £7.20 a day. Pass the sick bag please....

Why the sick bag? She looks like just your type.
 :D

Why the sick bag? She looks like just your type.
 :D

she does not (just too much and too flabby) and you surely do!

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
she does not (just too much and too flabby) and you surely do!
Oh, please no!

Online Punterperson1971

I think we need a thread for a particular type of scammer so that the naive or ignorant punters do not fall for the scam. This is the ladies who ask for payment in advance as a 'deposit'. Better in the main section than the regions. You pays your money and say goodbye to it and risk revealing your bank details and will never meet the lady.

Here is one from a recent thread. She was in Newcastle upon Tyne and is now in Norfolk
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=192594.0
Great idea hp

Offline Mi-Go

As has been mentioned many times here on UKP, if a SP asks for a deposit, the response is "no chance", then you move on.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Why not?
He's very well-known for taking lots of unnecessary risk.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Deposits aren't always scams. I've asked for deposits to pay for my train tickets when someone outside London books me.
I also ask for them if I'm not too sure about someone and I think they may send me on a wild goose chase, or I ask them to order me an uber.
I've also been offered deposits in the past, and I've been paid all the money upfront by bank transfer in the past too.

Online RAJEC

He's very well-known for taking lots of unnecessary risk.

How do you get round that risk with other ‘punters’?

Oh, please no!
there are a few 'Rochelle' on AW. Where are you please or PM me a link, pretty please yes.
 (Depends also if you are too far away).

Offline munterhunter

I think the simplest way to deal with this issue is to post this advice in large print surrounded by neon lights.
SCAM ALERT :timeout: :timeout: :timeout: :timeout: :timeout:4
IF A WG REQUESTS  ANY KIND OF ADVANCE PAYMENT OR DEPOSIT THIS IS HIGHLY LIKELY TO BE A SCAM.
DO NOT PAY ... MOVE ON TO ANOTHER WG WHO DOES NOT REQUEST PAYMENT IN ADVANCE. :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline dts1021

+1 - I’d never pay a deposit up front. Too risky IMO, I’d forget about it and move on!

Offline Jimmyredcab

As a general rule I would say don't pay deposits --------------------- however some well established women in the domination scene insist on a deposit to deter timewasters.    :hi:

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Never click a link from HP  :dash: 
External Link/Members Only

never click a youtube link without first turning off the sound especially if you are in company ....

Offline Londonpunter30

There's been a load of these pop up as new profiles in London, all with pics stolen off the net and outcall only.. they even mentioned it in plain text in the q&a.

Reported them to aw, but it's the sort of stuff they should be removing themselves not waiting for it to be reported

Offline Plan R

never click a youtube link without first turning off the sound especially if you are in company ....

Top tips on every thread.
Agreed on main point - paying pre use of a vagina is called insanity (paying for past use of a vagina is called Alimony).
 :drinks:

Offline MilleMiglia

Offline Nickoname1

Great idea, HP.

There is a growing thread in the London reviews section. It starts with a neg review of 'young sexy beth' External Link/Members Only, but seemingly there are other profiles linked to same phone number.

If anyone could link that thread with this one it would be appreciated.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Great idea, HP.

There is a growing thread in the London reviews section. It starts with a neg review of 'young sexy beth' External Link/Members Only, but seemingly there are other profiles linked to same phone number.

If anyone could link that thread with this one it would be appreciated.

There's only been one added to this thread since HP started it over 12 months ago, doesn't seem overly popular.  :unknown:

If you want to link this thread to your London one just copy the URL and paste it into a post in that thread.   Not much point in linking a London specific thread on to the main board and running two.

There's only been one added to this thread since HP started it over 12 months ago, doesn't seem overly popular.  :unknown:

If you want to link this thread to your London one just copy the URL and paste it into a post in that thread.   Not much point in linking a London specific thread on to the main board and running two.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248618.msg2540610#msg2540610