Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Privy Massage price hike!  (Read 1675 times)

Offline goodolnick

I have been an occasional user of the Privy Massage services. The women working there are usually attractive and provide a good 90 min sensual massage with HE. It has always been expensive but, most of the time, worth the outlay.... Up until now it has cost £220.
They have now withdrawn this 90 min option and replaced it bu another option which costs  it or not £400 for a massage which includes a sex and oral option or a cum twice option.
I used to think I was a bit mad to go there but with this new option I would genuinely be certifiable...

Offline JontyR

I have been an occasional user of the Privy Massage services. The women working there are usually attractive and provide a good 90 min sensual massage with HE. It has always been expensive but, most of the time, worth the outlay.... Up until now it has cost £220.
They have now withdrawn this 90 min option and replaced it bu another option which costs  it or not £400 for a massage which includes a sex and oral option or a cum twice option.
I used to think I was a bit mad to go there but with this new option I would genuinely be certifiable...
Do they have external CCTV? I reckon so, because they can see you coming at that price.

An interesting option in their menu "Body Kissing (no lips)"  :unknown:

Online alabama1

90 minutes for a massage ? FFS lol

Offline EastmidsBrowser

Is the 1 hour Option still 180? Which I think is about justifiable if the masseuse is excellent (although quality varies there).

Offline goodolnick

Yes, according to the website. I think its way too much and I really don't like the way they introduced the change without a second thought for customers...

Offline EastmidsBrowser

This is the problem with Privy. It's expensive but also the menu of extras for each masseuse is inconsistent. There are some who don't allow touching during the massage but most do. I've even had kisses and tits in my mouth included in the massage price. For actual extras I understand the masseuse can set their own price which is fine but what's included in the standard fee should be consistent.
And then the actual massage is better from some than others which for 180 quid needs to be great across the board
Some of my best punts have been at Privy but I don't go as often now as you have to be choosy.

Offline goodolnick

90 minute massage ending in HR is now back. That's good news, butthe bad news is the price.... a woppinh £300!