Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Livia - Milton Keynes  (Read 501 times)

Offline Nick1042

External Link/Members Only

Could not find any reviews but she looked so hot in her pictures I had to TOFTT and glad I did!

All comms via text no issues.

Price - £100 - 30 minutes & included ow / kissing or £150 for an hour which included owo & french kissing - I opted for 1 hour. There was the option of her cum for £50 which I didn't take.

Location was Vision Apartments near Sainsburys, been put off going there before as I heard they have a concierge but as the meet was arranged at 11pm I was hoping nobody would be there - wrong! I parked near the apartments & sent a text to Livia to let her know I was there & she messaged back to say go to 2nd floor & message her again. She also said don't worry I don't need to speak to the guy at reception. I thought all good, made my way to the entrance, walked past the desk where the concierge was & tried to open the door to where the lifts /stairs were- the door didn't open. The concierge sprung up from his chair & asked me what I was doing & told me I can't just walk in. I told him I was there to visit somebody & he told me to use the keypad next to the door to buzz the apartment & wait to be buzzed in. He then asked which number apartment & he would show me. This was awkward as I didn't have the number, he looked at me strangely, so I quickly called Livia & explained that I needed her to give me her number. As soon as she did I typed it in & was buzzed in. In the lift feeling a little embarrassed & praying the punt would be worth it as not the best start. Got to 2nd floor and it opens out to a really nice rooftop terrace garden with lots of apartment blocks. I called Livia again and she explained which block she was in and where to find her.

Finally got in & I was not disappointed, Livia looks like her pictures,  they are a little airbrushed as most but she looked great. She was a wearing pink lingerie set, tall, slim, average size bolt ons and she greeted me with a smile and led me to the bedroom,friendly. I sorted out paperwork & she asked if I was top or bottom & I said top as I can never take these Brazilian's T girls massive thick cocks. We started off with lots of french kissing and Livia didn't hold back, really enjoyable. I got on my knees, removed her knickers & to my surprise Livia's cock wasn't as big I thought it would be for a Brazilian's about 6 inches & I gave her owo for a while. She got hard straight away & stayed hard & made lots of noise & seemed to enjoy it. After a while she returned the favour & got to work giving me some sloppy owo & this lasted a good long while, very impressed. From my experience with T girls I find they like you to suck them for ages but when you want them to do it to you,they either do it for about a minute & stop or make you put a condom on. None of that with Livia, she seemed to enjoy doing it without any fuss. We then got on the bed, more kissing & fondling until she asked me if I wanted a condom. She handed me a condom & I put it on while she lubed up & she laid back on the bed & we started off in missionary. She felt good, very tight, she made lots of noise & movement but not over the top. She started to wank herself off as I fucked her & she seemed to really get into it. We fucked like this for a while, every now & then me going in for kiss & also kissing / sucking on her breasts. I then wanted to do her doggy & she was happy to oblige, getting onto all fours. Ashamed to admit I hadn't noticed before what a great bum Livia has. It was like a small/medium bubble butt, so sexy & as I fucked her from behind I really had to control myself from cumming straight away! After a while it was all too much, her noises, playing with her cock and the sight of her sexy ass and I came hard in the bag.

Shower offered, bit of a conversation (her English not that great but got by), kiss goodbye & I was on my way. Was with her for about 40 minutes.

In conclusion, after an awkward start with getting to her, really enjoyable punt, surprised at how good her service was & thinking about a return visit which I rarely do as always like to try new girls.

Offline charliepie

Her pictures do look fantastic with the bonus of a manageable cock!

Offline Nick1042

Yea I was surprised she wasn't that big for a Brazilian, should have asked her to top me, oh well maybe if I go back...