Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage Trowbridge  (Read 9188 times)

Offline william66

Hi

Has anybody visited this new place in Trowbridge?

External Link/Members Only

Maybe legit but we never know!!
I will hope to visit soon.

Offline whaleears

I've driven past & it looks very legit.
Might pop in for a glass of cucumber water tho! :P

Offline FFC47

I went there last week after seeing friend in Bath.

I paid £40 for 1 hour massage, then £20 for HR, the woman was in her 30's I think, she look ok.

Offline hottext72

I went there last week after seeing friend in Bath.

I paid £40 for 1 hour massage, then £20 for HR, the woman was in her 30's I think, she look ok.

Did you ask for the HR or did she offer? Are there more girls working at any one time, you think they all do extras?   :D

Offline william66

Is this place still open?  - External Link/Members Only
I have been past several times and the door is shut and no sign of life.
I have also tried phoning but never get a reply.
If anyone has managed to go there I would be very interested in what is available - just a good massage. WSWS or more.
Website is still going and says two girls working and advert on Gumtree too.

I did recently visit this lady Kate near Devizes - External Link/Members Only£35-new-phone-no.-near-devizes-wiltshire/120809051   Very small room cant even get to head of table, loud music from downstairs, all a bit mechanical with the massage and definitely not a WSWS - unless anyone else knows different!! YMMV as they say!

Offline HawkG

Is this place still open?  - External Link/Members Only !

Yes, been there, had a nice time, review to follow soon.

Spoiler alert: review will be positive.

sausageman1997

yes 45 minutes happy ending - decent massage - around 30'ish big chest! played with my bum and delicate fingers and a big load the result, parking in the area only problem  - max 30 minutes it says...

Offline Cupid Stuntz

yes 45 minutes happy ending - decent massage - around 30'ish big chest! played with my bum and delicate fingers and a big load the result, parking in the area only problem  - max 30 minutes it says...

Was this a topless massage with access given to the 'big chest'? How much was the 45 min in total please? Thanks.

Offline GizmoFelix

I went here last month, 1 hour massage £45, £20 extra for the hj, offered topless for another £20 but did not have the cash on me, do not know if you are able to touch but her breasts are impressive even under the top

Offline niceguy30!!

Expensive if you don't get to shag her.

Offline Not_today

Breasts are enhanced from my feel, she let's you touch down there but not go in! I paid 10 for naked massage/ touch feel. 

Offline HawkG

Definite fake tits. I don't use the word 'enhanced' as I don't think silicone is an enhancement!

Lookingforrelief

Hey, hant been on in a while. Still meaning to get to trowbridge.  Is there different ladies or just 1? Any more details Hawkg   ;)
Cheers.

Offline Not_today

Been a few times lately. Same girl each time. Susan I believe

Lookingforrelief

Cheers not_today.
 Is it best to phone and book or just turn up? Is it the lady at the desk who gives the massage?

Cheers   :)

Offline HawkG

Been a few times lately. Same girl each time. Susan I believe

The girl I saw, who matches the description other people give, called herself Sindy to me.

Offline william66

The girl normally there who has long dark hair and big breasts is Susan.
So who you see behind the desk will give massage as well.
What is on offer in addition to massage and HR seems to vary, probably more if you are a regular.
It appears fingers are a no, so probably FS too but anything else at her discretion if you strike lucky.
She has found how to make more money since she first opened!!

Offline Not_today

The girl normally there who has long dark hair and big breasts is Susan.
So who you see behind the desk will give massage as well.
What is on offer in addition to massage and HR seems to vary, probably more if you are a regular.
It appears fingers are a no, so probably FS too but anything else at her discretion if you strike lucky.
She has found how to make more money since she first opened!!

Agreed,  working on fs with her atm!

Albertlovesass2

The girl I saw, who matches the description other people give, called herself Sindy to me.

Reckon she would allow me to blow my load on her bare chest for the £40 topless? Love a cheeky Thai massage and I don't live to far away.. wondering how discreet they are as well.. would be awkward bumping into any of them in town when with the OH.

Thanks for any replies.
Also is her body hot? I'm very into bubble butts!?

Offline hobbits

William66 what did Kate Nr Devizes look like, may give it a go myself.

Ive been to wellbeing a fair few times, managed to get body to body off of this lady last year which dosnt last all that long however HR is good and i habe managed to play with her a dew times too... she gets very wet.

zigzag678

Personally I think this place is quite poor. She is a nice enough lady but has become very jaded. She doesnt give the full time an hour appointment lasts 50 minutes. Is also expensive for what it is. There are lots of very good options for massage with happy ending in Bristol much better to drive there and get a good service that is worth the money in my opinion.

There was another girl working there 6 months or so ago who was good. Her English was poor but massage quality and her attitude was far better. I dont know her name and dont think she goes there anymore though unfortunutly.

Offline hobbits

I concur she has been off her game for a while, a few more girls would bring the punters in and maybe offering a bit more service.

I have never ventured to Bristol maybe in the future but having wellbeing close by is more conveniance than anything.

Offline houseboot

Personally I think this place is quite poor. She is a nice enough lady but has become very jaded. She doesnt give the full time an hour appointment lasts 50 minutes. Is also expensive for what it is. There are lots of very good options for massage with happy ending in Bristol much better to drive there and get a good service that is worth the money in my opinion.

There was another girl working there 6 months or so ago who was good. Her English was poor but massage quality and her attitude was far better. I dont know her name and dont think she goes there anymore though unfortunutly.

We wait with interest for your reports on the Bristol ladies.