Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annastasya 001sophie  (Read 2174 times)

CornishLad78

Noticed Annastasya is back with a new profile almost went to see her today as she's currently in Falmouth but after looking through her feedback I see most of its fake  :dash: She's managed to rack up 29 feedbacks (as of writing) in just 4 days since registering her new profile  :scare: and while some maybe genuine most are from the same names that kept popping up on her old profile ! Tom Watton for an example why she or her pimp thinks this is a good business strategy is anyones guess :unknown:

Though have heard from reliable sources that she's actually really good.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 05:54:50 pm by CornishLad78 »

Offline Redlipstick

I have known a few girls that have had their profiles deleted by AW and have had to start again so I would guess that she has contacted some of the guys that she has seen recently and asked them to resend the feedback, some of the dates are from earlier in the month

I saw her about a 18 months ago ( then her advert age was only 24 and her cost £170 / hr ) a bit more than the average for a decent girl at £150 but has most services on her likes list including owo, cim, rimming plus filming/photos and she does them all if requested

I would not normally recommend Romanians as there are a lot scammers working out there, but I would say she is the girl in her photos (recognize the tattoo) but now she may be a bit expensive at £200 /hr,  so if that’s within your budget, give her a try

Offline DjangoJim

I've always wanted to make a booking with this lady, I will give it a go but she is forever changing her location which makes it difficult to book in advance. Will report back if successful  :hi:

Online Billy no mates

I have known a few girls that have had their profiles deleted by AW and have had to start again so I would guess that she has contacted some of the guys that she has seen recently and asked them to resend the feedback, some of the dates are from earlier in the month

I saw her about a 18 months ago ( then her advert age was only 24 and her cost £170 / hr ) a bit more than the average for a decent girl at £150 but has most services on her likes list including owo, cim, rimming plus filming/photos and she does them all if requested

I would not normally recommend Romanians as there are a lot scammers working out there, but I would say she is the girl in her photos (recognize the tattoo) but now she may be a bit expensive at £200 /hr,  so if that’s within your budget, give her a try

Kinda agree with this, I saw her and would recommend her at a normal price, but difficult to do when she charges over£200

CornishLad78

I put a booking in with her before noticing her rather questionable feedback  :unknown: would of gone ahead to but she wasn't happy with the thirty minute booking I requested and said it would need to be an hour minimum ( why advertise 30 minutes on your profile ) so we didn't meet as I wasn't prepared to risk spending £200 on this girl.

Wake up this morning to find she has left me positive feedback  :dash: :dash: :dash:

This is what she (or her pimp) has put " Now this man is the perfect gentleman, so funny, kind, caring, great in bed and genuinely amazing nights spend with him :) I feel like a princess in his company "

She seems to use the same horse shit for everybody I was so annoyed I was going to leave her a negative, but she's a clever one as on adult work it says she hasn't completed the booking request  so I can't leave her anything always thought feedback could only be left if the booking was confirmed but this clearly shows otherwise.

So why she left me feedback is anyones guess.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 09:10:41 am by CornishLad78 »

Cornish sub

I put a booking in with her before noticing her rather questionable feedback  :unknown: would of gone ahead to but she wasn't happy with the thirty minute booking I requested and said it would need to be an hour minimum ( why advertise 30 minutes on your profile ) so we didn't meet as I wasn't prepared to risk spending £200 on this girl.

Wake up this morning to find she has left me positive feedback  :dash: :dash: :dash:

This is what she (or her pimp) has put " Now this man is the perfect gentleman, so funny, kind, caring, great in bed and genuinely amazing nights spend with him :) I feel like a princess in his company "

She seems to use the same horse shit for everybody I was so annoyed I was going to leave her a negative, but she's a clever one as on adult work it says she hasn't completed the booking request  so I can't leave her anything always thought feedback could only be left if the booking was confirmed but this clearly shows otherwise.

So why she left me feedback is anyones guess.
You can still leave her what's called a 'Feedback only'

CornishLad78

Thanks for that Cornish Sub but really wanted to leave a big red negative  :lol: but might well go down the route you suggested.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 03:41:56 pm by CornishLad78 »

Cornish sub

I would not normally recommend Romanians as there are a lot scammers working out there, but I would say she is the girl in her photos (recognize the tattoo) but now she may be a bit expensive at £200 /hr, so if that’s within your budget, give her a try
Since you posted, she's now even more expensive -
now an eye watering £250 an hour!

Online Billy no mates

I’ve been left feedback accidentally before, not from this girl, from BillieBlows. Ive always presumed that some girls just do it at the end of the week, and cannot remember who they’ve slept with.

I saw her for £80/30mins and at that price I would recommend, not anything higher tho.

CornishLad78

Spoke to Annastasya shortly after via text as my cock still wanted to see her  :lol: and mentioned the feedback, she said she did it by accident  :unknown: I believe her to as my real adult work account must of got mixed up with all the fake ones she's writing for herself  :D  She's on 37 now since registering on the 16th of January ( 6 days ) Really  :dash: :dash: :dash:

During the text exchange she offered me a threesome with her and her friend Amber Belle (who is also down) £350 for an hour but if I had more than 5 feedbacks which I do they would do it for £300 ! was very tempted but said I'd rather just see her but by this time her price had gone from £200 to £250  :scare: Mentioned this to her she said " Hotel rooms price gone crazy baby " yet her friend staying at the sam Hotel was still the same price.

Was definitely out after that.

Offline funtimes88

She does spoil things for herself. Like meny have sed she is a great punt and is 100% her in the pictures but her pricing structure and the constant fake feedback is concerning and not even required. I would go 150 tops