Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattoo on the thighs  (Read 1513 times)

Offline MintRoyale

Last week on the tube, I saw this woman sitting down wearing a short skirt and see through tights. Just below her skirt you could see a flowery tattoo peaking out. Suffice to say, I undressed her with my eyes and fantasised what she looked like naked!

Can anyone recommend any girls who have a tat on the thighs?

Only girl I've found so far is an unreviewed girl, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I should mention, budget is max £150ph and a girl who does dfk would be great
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 12:17:02 pm by MintRoyale »

pawghunter2015

A fellow fan :yahoo:

And holy crap, that Portuguese girl is smoking. She looks like a possibly post-op though.

Luscious Lena comes to mind. All her free pics have tried to hide her tattoo, but if youre bothered, check out her private gallery. She has a beautiful, floral tattoo spiralling down from her lower right hip to just above her knees.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

pawghunter2015

Sasha also - especially her new pic in the bath
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+++

just noticed she does bareback, avoid.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 02:54:53 pm by pawghunter2015 »

Offline MintRoyale

Thanks for the links, though Sasha does BB so she won't be hotlisted

Midlane

I always thought I didn't like tattoos on girls until a few punts with Lao star August (anybody remember her?) completely changed my mind on that.

Offline berksboy

Not on AW ( as far i know ) but ,   External Link/Members Only

We like class in Berks .

Offline intpro

Oh that tube story sounds exactly like something i've seen many months before, a flowery tattoo on the right thigh. Ever since then i've had something for thigh tattoos as well.

Anyway there are no pics of her tattoo, but she used to have a pic that showed one.

External Link/Members Only

Offline MintRoyale

Oh that tube story sounds exactly like something i've seen many months before, a flowery tattoo on the right thigh. Ever since then i've had something for thigh tattoos as well.

Anyway there are no pics of her tattoo, but she used to have a pic that showed one.

External Link/Members Only

Did she work in Islington at one time?

Found another, but could be a Romanian disaster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline salazar

If you want to up your game you always have Valery Fox with a great thigh tattoo as well but there is a price tag attached... External Link/Members Only

Offline MintRoyale

If you want to up your game you always have Valery Fox with a great thigh tattoo as well but there is a price tag attached... External Link/Members Only

Still worth a place on the HL though!

Found another, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only though her review history is a bit up and down