Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: scandinavian WGs in London  (Read 8376 times)

Offline BigRonald_1

Hey guys,

Where can I find any scandinavian WGs in London? I found some on the internet but it is very pricy and out of my budget 150.

Cheers
Ronald :rolleyes:

Offline adindas

I use to see quite a few in London AW. But you will never know they might be lying...

Offline rubric

There's Malene at Agency Touch of Class - who charges 150 an hour. She is definitely a more sturdy girl though (not fat, just genuinely large framed).

Offline BigRonald_1

Thanks, Rubic, I may pass it. She is slightly big for me  :D.  Adindas, thanks as well.
I think I look up AW website to see if I can get lucky.

trickytreacle

Sluttyaffection on the purple site. Based in Aldgate. City prices though...£300/hr

Offline adindas

Try HottieKaren......defo scandinavian...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
From her interview profile ...
"What is your Primary Language?    english" 

The problem with finding a WGs with particular nationality, it could be that they just make it up.  A tall, blond  EE WGs who were working in Scandinavian countries and later move into UK could easily pretense to be from Scandinavian countries.

We have seen for instance a Romanians pretend to be Italians, etc ...

TBH I do no understand the logic of looking a WG with particular nationality. The world is now small and there are various mix marriage. A Scandinavian could be from a British parents or mix marriage ..
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 10:36:48 pm by adindas »

Offline BigRonald_1

Thank you, KentAde. I have just checked her profile up. I may give her a pop   :yahoo:. as long as she has a good review on this website. Hope she would reject me as I don't want any detail of me on AW website.

Offline BigRonald_1

Haha, adindas, I get your point. My obsession with Scandinavian chicks is my sin and can't deny it. I am not fussed about it. If I are able to find some, it will be great. If not, life goes on.

Offline UltrasForLife

Bahahahaha Karen :timeout.  You might wanna check out my review if her before doing anything to see her.  :dash:

Offline BigRonald_1

Hey Alex, thank you your advice and warning. Better safe than sorry. I am not going to visit her. These days it is not easy to earn every penny, plus I don't want a supercilious wacky WG whom keeps relentlessly patronising me to calm down and have a drink when I am SHXGGing her.  :P

Offline KentAde

and also useless as fuck.

She's not THAT bad.......unless you pay full price for her, which I didn't  ;)

Offline Londonlad40

I have to ask .... How much ?  :thumbsup:

Offline UltrasForLife

She's not THAT bad.......unless you pay full price for her, which I didn't  ;)

I disagree.  She was that bad for me. Wasted two days of my life cause of this retarded prossie and in the end gave lying relly on my feedback on AW. Liar from the bottom of her heart and also useless for a prossie.

Offline KentAde

I disagree.  She was that bad for me. Wasted two days of my life cause of this retarded prossie and in the end gave lying relly on my feedback on AW. Liar from the bottom of her heart and also useless for a prossie.

Yeah I saw your reports on her. I must have caught her on a good day....although tbh not seeing her again as there are better girls around now...

void1954

Hottie karen is Finnish

Finnish but I think she spent most of her life in the UK.

I had a most enjoyable hour with her in April 2014. She does like to talk initially, which for those who want to remove one's garments and get down to business in the first few minutes, may dislike. 

I had a very good time with her, and while I was not watching the time, I would be surprised if we did not exceed the agreed hour.

I suspect it could be the old adage YMMV (your mileage may vary).

Stealthshagger

To be honest, with Scandinavian girls it's easier to pick up civvies. Go to a Scandinavian event, collect numbers. They are very liberal so a fuck buddy system is easy to set up. I used to go to a Scandinavian parties thing every now and then, collect numbers and be on my way. Text to meet, do your thing. Hassle free.

Finding an actual Scandi wg on adultwork will take more effort than that, and you'll fail several times along the way.

Scandinavian (Swedish Danish Norwegian) women will try to hide their nationality in this work, not promote it, for various reasons. As I speak several languages one would not expect, I have met WGs who claim one nationality, but heard them speak another and assuming there's no chance I speak it. I met a Swedish girl like that, though she claimed to be German or Estonian (I don't remember which).

There was a Danish au pair in North London with a smashing booty, but she quit :(

Scandinavian girls for fun times are also easier to meet in shag sites etc than adultwork. Culturally for them fuck buddies are fine and nothing to be ashamed of, whereas prostitution is considered a blight.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 12:09:07 pm by Stealthshagger »

Offline BigRonald_1

Hey Steathshagger, where are scandinavian events in London? I would love to try my luck. I know there is a Scandinavian bar in Liverpool street, but it is always empty even though in sat nights. Sad! Which shagging websites are you used to be in? Fuckbuddy? I found a lot of scams there. Any recommendations? :lol:

Stealthshagger

The best way is to find the Scandinavian parties on Facebook and see their site. I haven't been in years,but when I did it was a bar or club packed with scandis.

For the site, I used Ashley Madison. Just pretend you are married if you are single.

LL

Check out this one:
My name is Beatrice, [...] from Sweden.
Too good to be true?

Nationality:    Romanian

Online Illya Kurakin

This lady is Scandinavian.
External Link/Members Only
More expensive now than when I saw her but a genuine Nordic lady. More GFE than PSE.

Offline tantric talents

There are a number of ads on Viva street for example External Link/Members Only
Saw one once about 4 months ago in that big block next to the Porsche garage at that Stratford flyover, cant remember her name now but turned out she was Hungarian. Said she got too many caller hang ups when she told prospective punters her real nationality. Quelle surprise!

Offline Pace10

I highly doubt the girl in that viva street ad is Norwegian too. First off, she doesn't look Norwegian, and second there is no chance in hell she'd write "i have 24 years" unless she dropped out of school when she was 7. For that, the focus of learning English in Norway is far to high. If she had a eastern european (or something similar) pimp doing her ads that could explain it but I doubt a Norwegian girl would find herself in that situation.

jack_pott

This thread reminded me of Jessica!
Not a FS provider but a Finnish girl providing a very good erotic massage. Has several good reviews on this forum (including mine).

disgracedpolitician

This thread reminded me of Jessica!
Not a FS provider but a Finnish girl providing a very good erotic massage. Has several good reviews on this forum (including mine).

Mate, thanks for the info. Does Jessica do OW or OWO?

Offline Stav096

There is always Inna:
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Over the years she has been Russian, Finnish, Sumi, and Lithuanian.

Offline dami3n

This lady is Scandinavian.
More expensive now than when I saw her but a genuine Nordic lady. More GFE than PSE.
Swedish if I recall? really good SP,  met her twice and both amazing, yep a bit more expensive since then but her availability is also more limited now

gotta find a way to see her again though  :P

always_a_winner

Scandinavians aren't all blonde and blue-eyed.  Most languages don't follow the same rules in grammar when compared with the English languahe.  The grammar they use in their native language makes sense, whereas translated word for word in English, it doesn't.  If you were well-versed in another language, you would understand my point.  Anyway, who gives a fuck about nationality.  You're not there to have a light-hearted conversation with them.

m8uwot

I have heard that this girl is good: External Link/Members Only

I booked once to see her and she was very friendly over the phone but I had to cancel in the end up. She's still on my list.

Offline Pace10

Scandinavians aren't all blonde and blue-eyed.  Most languages don't follow the same rules in grammar when compared with the English languahe.  The grammar they use in their native language makes sense, whereas translated word for word in English, it doesn't.  If you were well-versed in another language, you would understand my point.  Anyway, who gives a fuck about nationality.  You're not there to have a light-hearted conversation with them.
Is this a reply to my post on the previous page?

Offline anyfucker

Swedish Nicolette

don't know if she's really Swedish
she's been around for years with a previous AW profile called Swedish paige
saw her a 3/4 years ago, can't remember much but had a good body, same rate £160 ph then

Offline tantric talents

Inna says she is of the Sami people from Karelia ( though now has British citizenship) which is a small little known republic sandwiched between Finland and Russia.

Suddenly reminded me of the Intermezzo from the Karelia suite by Sibelius. Check it out if you like classical music. The Nice did an interesting pop version of this too in the 5 bridges suite too! Oops - digressing..

Has anyone here seen Inna? She does have an interesting almost Laplander look...

Offline tantric talents

Adriana has been on AW since 2011
Last year was 120 an hour as I had her in my todo list but never made it. She has now bumped up to 150 which is the same as on her personal site.

Offline krispunter

She claims to be Swedish. Anyone seen her?   External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Non contributing obsessed troll.
Banned by: daviemac

LL

She claims to be Swedish. Anyone seen her?   External Link/Members Only
Nope, but I know she's not Swedish.

Offline Stav096

Inna says she is of the Sami people from Karelia ( though now has British citizenship) which is a small little known republic sandwiched between Finland and Russia.
Karelia is a geographical region; I am not aware of it currently being a republic.

Suddenly reminded me of the Intermezzo from the Karelia suite by Sibelius. Check it out if you like classical music. The Nice did an interesting pop version of this too in the 5 bridges suite too! Oops - digressing..

Has anyone here seen Inna? She does have an interesting almost Laplander look...

I have seen Inna, a few years ago now; before her travels abroad and subsequent return to Chelsea. lovely lady, very chatty, entertaining, very sunny personality. You will pay extra for some services that you take for granted elsewhere. I have not seen her since her return to Surbiton. I can recommend her, and she is worth the trip if you are not based in South West London/North Surrey.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 03:53:16 am by Stav096 »