Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Feedback on Helen Playboy?  (Read 1038 times)

Offline KTM RIDER

Anyone had 'a go' on Helen Playboy? - she looks too good to be true - no extra's?  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

If i was a fresh faced punter just starting out this exciting hobby i think Id be fucked proper fucked rinsed of every penny in my pocket, theres just too many Romas in this country.

Give me a half decent looking prossie with a good attitude over one of these model looking Romanian broads anyday of the week.

Probably worth giving her a swerve.

Offline Corus Boy

Romanian, Feedback hidden!

How many more indications do you want?

Offline madeinwales56

Romanian, Feedback hidden!

How many more indications do you want?

+1

Offline MLawro93

Anyone had 'a go' on Helen Playboy? - she looks too good to be true - no extra's?  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She isn't worth it. She is currently working out of a house on top of Rosehill so if you have a car, walking up there is a bitch.  :D

She doesn't offer half the stuff she says she does. So no OWO, anal, french kissing, and CIM. She is quite lazy in the sack and extremely cheeky. She actually attempted to finish me off with a handjob, I had to insist on finishing whilst in doggy.

She has a great body but is a one pop girl, so don't expect much. Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.