Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Destiny69  (Read 7403 times)

Husqvarna360

I had a really bad experience with Destiny, an experience that is really off puting for in house visits so will stick with parlours instead.

Agreed services with Destiny in advance of 30 min visit, dance, toy show, French kissing, owo, cim and protected anal which Destiny confirmed all in price.  Arranged for yesterday then travelling there destiny changed time to half hour later, good communication and address quickly provided.

Property is terraced on main road, knocked on door and initial response was dog barking for a minute before Destiny came to door, was shown in to front lounge where there is a settee and tv.  Sorted paperwork and Destiny said will be back, just need to sort out dog.  Couple mins later came back into room, then messed with tv for a minute for R&B music, then said what u want! I explained what we had agreed on messages.. Ok I can only do blow job, NO CIM, NO ANAL, NO DANCE, NO TOY SHOW, NO FRENCH KISSING... But we can kiss touch on lips...

Started with blow job for 2 mins, then said ok time is nearly out so if u want sex can u put on condom on..

While putting condom on 10 mins into visit, knocking starts at the door then shouting Destiny real name through the letter box.... Destiny panicked and I was concerned, Destiny rushed upstairs and came back in 5 mins later saying it was her older brother who is just back home from the army who she does not even talk to.. The shouting through the letter box and banging on the door lasted for 20 mins.  Destiny asked me to stand in the corner of her front lounge just in case her brother could see through any gaps in curtains..

Adventually, he went away and Destiny said quick go ... run..

I left quickly and Destiny happily kept £90

It's the worst experience I have had in 7 years..  It's a hit I have taken but it's definitely one to share with you guys so you don't experience the same.

There are lots of positives for Destiny, she does have a toned body, lovely ass, small breasts with one pierced nipple stud and pierced clit and did say sorry many times while her brother was knocking on the door and shouting through the letterbox while I was standing in the corner of the room..

Maybe this is not normal and I was unlucky, from my experience I would recommend to AVOID.. FOR SAFETY AND SERVICES LISTED AND AGREED IN ADVANCE ARE GENERALLY NOT OFFERED.. 

Also on another positive, Destiny may have done me a favour because I have no plan to visit a WG in the near future because of this experience.... Absolute nightmare and definitely one to avoid!

Offline foreverhung

Thanks for this, she was on my hot list for a while, not any more, I was going to bring the thinest condoms I could find 'real feel' ones as you don't meet many where you can bring own condoms, wanted to smash her lights in so much, gutted
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

SirFukedDaLot

Probably better on outcall.. There was a guy in some of her whatsapp photos.. could have been the same geezer on ther door.. I would have asked for my money back or banged her against the door.. he could have sniffed my balls if looked through the letterbox.. :lol:

SirFukedDaLot

Or maybe this is how she now operates.. if she don't like the look of you.. goes out.. drops a quick text message.. let's you have 10 minutes and then on with the pantomime and your the judy..  :thumbsdown:

Husqvarna360

She did seem genuinely panicked by the knocking and shouting at the door, she said it was her older brother and have no reason not to believe her, but yes could have been boyfriend.

I have seen many... many ladies over the last 7 years and we all accept everyone is different but the services can be different but there is normally a basic standard of service and there is a safety risk meeting a working lady at home but this Was the worst by far I have ever experienced.

Contributions to ukpunting help all punters and I have seen ladies based on feedback here, which is why I had to do my feedback...reflecting back this could have turned very nasty from the brother knocking and shouting at the door! :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :diablo: :scare: :scare:

SirFukedDaLot

I did make some comments based on my experience with her which was overall acceptable.. but don't think I got the service anticipated.  She did mention she prefers outcall and late appointments.. it was close to midnight when I seen her.. I think it was about an hour or so later than planned but worked ok for me..

SirFrank

Hmmm I'll give her a miss me think. Does she only fuck on her sofa? I don't think I could, not with my cilla

Husqvarna360

There was no choice of bedroom or lounge, it was straight into the lounge with the dog jumping up on me and the settee to start with until she shut him in another room. :bomb: :bomb: :scare:

Husqvarna360

Changed her name now to    Dreamy Destiny
 :bomb: :bomb: :thumbsdown:

Offline madeinwales56

And in all the excitement you forgot to post a link ...

Husqvarna360

Link below.

ttp://www.adultwork.com/2462051 or External Link/Members Only

:bomb: :bomb: :thumbsdown:

6 review(s) found for lush arse 69 linked to in above post (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Husqvarna360

I had a really bad experience with Destiny experience that is really off puting for in house visits so will stick with parlours instead.

Agreed services with Destiny in advance of 30 min visit, dance, toy show, French kissing, owo, cim and protected anal which Destiny confirmed all in price.  Arranged for yesterday then travelling there destiny changed time to half hour later, good communication and address quickly provided.

Property is terraced on main road, knocked on door and initial response was dog barking for a minute before Destiny came to door, was shown in to front lounge where there is a settee and tv.  Sorted paperwork and Destiny said will be back, just need to sort out dog.  Couple mins later came back into room, then messed with tv for a minute for R&B music, then said what u want! I explained what we had agreed on messages.. Ok I can only do blow job, NO CIM, NO ANAL, NO DANCE, NO TOY SHOW, NO FRENCH KISSING... But we can kiss touch on lips...

Started with blow job for 2 mins, then said ok time is nearly out so if u want sex can u put on condom on..

While putting condom on 10 mins into visit, knocking starts at the door then shouting Destiny real name through the letter box.... Destiny panicked and I was concerned, Destiny rushed upstairs and came back in 5 mins later saying it was her older brother who is just back home from the army who she does not even talk to.. The shouting through the letter box and banging on the door lasted for 20 mins.  Destiny asked me to stand in the corner of her front lounge just in case her brother could see through any gaps in curtains..

Adventually, he went away and Destiny said quick go ... run..

I left quickly and Destiny happily kept £90

It's the worst experience I have had in 7 years..  It's a hit I have taken but it's definitely one to share with you guys so you don't experience the same.

There are lots of positives for Destiny, she does have a toned body, lovely ass, small breasts with one pierced nipple stud and pierced clit and did say sorry many times while her brother was knocking on the door and shouting through the letterbox while I was standing in the corner of the room..

Maybe this is not normal and I was unlucky, from my experience I would recommend to AVOID.. FOR SAFETY AND SERVICES LISTED AND AGREED IN ADVANCE ARE GENERALLY NOT OFFERED.. 

Also on another positive, Destiny may have done me a favour because I have no plan to visit a WG in the near future because of this experience.... Absolute nightmare and definitely one to avoid!
 :bomb: :bomb: :scare: :thumbsdown:

Husqvarna360

yorkshire123

Husqvarna360

Yes, Destiny has since changed her profile name so wanted to flag this up for the safety of the other punters..  My visit could have turned very nasty so I think it's the right thing to do to raise it because it may be missed with the change of name ... :scare: :bomb:

Offline charlie-mott

Her name doesn't matter, you can find reviews by the user number. Most of the reviews on here for her are pretty good. I had a very good experience with her.

Husqvarna360

Maybe I was unlucky on the visit, but this is an accurate feedback from my visit and this could happen again to another punter that could be a very nasty outcome.

Thanks for letting me know about the profile number, I normally search by name..  :thumbsup:

SirFrank

Maybe I was unlucky on the visit, but this is an accurate feedback from my visit and this could happen again to another punter that could be a very nasty outcome.

Thanks for letting me know about the profile number, I normally search by name..  :thumbsup:

You can (and should) only call it as you see it. If you have a shit punt you should post a review up. If other people don't like it - fuck em

Husqvarna360

Sir Frank.... Fully agree with you :thumbsup:

Offline charlie-mott

You can (and should) only call it as you see it. If you have a shit punt you should post a review up. If other people don't like it - fuck em

That's right, but the problem here is the same review posted twice. IF reviews are re-posted every time a wg changes her profile name this place will be full of duplicate content

Offline Bangers and Gash

Just another scamming whore with a bullshit story.  :wackogirl:

SirFukedDaLot

I bad review.. I seen her and have commented on my experience.  But she was worth seeing.. she is a good bang and will gag on your cock if you ram it in her gob.. I didn't have ask she was gobbling like a dyson.. also she don't complain when you fuck her hard.. in fact she moans and says fuck me.. fuck me.. and boy I did.. even when my knee was stuck in the back of the sofa I put my back into it and said.. your getting fucked.  She also does request a short review.. on how she was.. good fuck..

SirFukedDaLot

I read on Destiny's AW profile that this guy threatened her and has since been kind of stalking her.. I wonder if there is any truth in the original report.. always 2 sides to every story.  Anyway.. has anyone else had a bad experience bar the fucking on the sofa and getting your knee caught in the back of it. :unknown:

Offline charlie-mott

Bit of a strange one. She had a lot of good feedback before this and I had no complaints... apart from the sofa, but enev then my knee didn't get caught!

Husqvarna360

This review is 100% accurate! this lady threatened to call to the police because I gave her bad feedback which was a true experience and wanted me to remove the feedback....Destiny clearly doesn't like bad feedback.

Why would anyone want to stalk somebody... How bizarre does this sound to stalk somebody you have had a really bad experience with.. It was a disaster and is one person I never wish to communicate with or meet again.. Looks like somebody else has had a bad experience with her and she is making a story up because she needs the cash.

I can sit in comfort that I have done the right thing and shared me experience in the review above... It's up to you guys to balance all of her feedback not just this one.

My experience is  :bomb: :bomb: :scare:

Offline makemehappy

I've met her the once too. Thought I recognised her profile, but as I'd seen her through an agency I wasn't sure. Then I read your comments about the R&B and also what she suddenly offered (or rather didn't). My experience wasn't awful and whilst she gives good head and is tight, it was like fucking someone who isn't paying any attention to you. So I would also avoid.

Offline darkvamp

I've also seen her, it was a pretty rubbish experience. She told me the session was over & after I got back to my car realised she'd kicked me out after only 45 minutes (paid for an hour). She's on my to avoid list.

Husqvarna360

Was reflecting on my experience because it was a concerning one at the time, I asked Destiny if I could leave through the back of the property and destiny said there was a problem with the door so it could not be opened... I remember thinking oh f..k  The only way out is through the front and if it's almost sure to be a nasty confrontation and there are steps down to the road and footpath which are about 5ft.  So was thinking how do I get out of this...

Absolutely terrible experience  :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Mil 34

She's updated her profile now saying her house is safe and she offers everything on her list. What's all this about then
Her phone must have suddenly stopped ringing

Husqvarna360

For me and £90 visit.... Gave me an experience that her house is not safe if you have her older brother just out from the army (in Destinys words) knocking at the the door and shouting through the letter box for 20mins and only one exit... The door he is knocking... And for services offered (NOT TRUE) and Service ( the worst in 7 years and normally punt 3 times a month )

Absolutely terrible visit with services not as agreed in advance and an unsafe visit that could have gone really nasty but on top of that when you leave an honest response for other punters safety.. You are then threatened that she will call the Police unless it's removed.. 

:thumbsdown: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Mil 34

Avoid at all cost in my opinion

jtfm

Was reflecting on my experience because it was a concerning one at the time, I asked Destiny if I could leave through the back of the property and destiny said there was a problem with the door so it could not be opened... I remember thinking oh f..k  The only way out is through the front and if it's almost sure to be a nasty confrontation and there are steps down to the road and footpath which are about 5ft.  So was thinking how do I get out of this...

Absolutely terrible experience  :bomb: :bomb:

Seen her about 3months back, on an outcall, and got through her backdoor no problem!

Offline ShyWolf

still not moving off that £90 half hour
id prob go see her if she was £60 for half hour or even £100 for an hour
seems like a few mixed responses on her
and now she is trying to get her 'brand' back up to before the recent bad reviews.

Husqvarna360

I wouldn't go the for free ... Time out of your life plus travel time wasted on a girls that doesn't deliver the services she agrees and the so standing in the corner of her room for 10 mins trying to work out how can I get out with her brother shouting through the letter box and shouting her real name...

She should just be honest on the services provided and if she has changed property now and it doesn't work she is better off being honest and just do outcalls.

Disaster waiting to happen.
 :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :scare: :scare: :thumbsdown:

Husqvarna360

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Guys,
Just as a heads up, this is the new profile set up for the same girl Dirty Destiny.  Probably as a result of her latest bad feedback.

:bomb: :bomb: :scare: :thumbsdown:

jtfm

You should change your name to Columbo!
The prossie name 'Robin' should be retired the last Robin I seen in Cardiff was a total timewaster, now it looks like this girl will have no luck with it too!

SeekingtheTruth

Dude seriously.

I already put a link to her new profile in your other review.

We don't need a new review every time she changes her name, just put a new link in the old one and be done with it.

You are slowly getting into crazy territory......

Offline Corus Boy

Dude seriously.

I already put a link to her new profile in your other review.

We don't need a new review every time she changes her name, just put a new link in the old one and be done with it.

You are slowly getting into crazy territory......

Some of the newer members seem to have trouble finding a tit on a girl!  :dash:

So every clue might do some good.  :D

Offline charlie-mott

Some of the newer members seem to have trouble finding a tit on a girl!  :dash:

So every clue might do some good.  :D

+1

You had a bad experience, you left a review. Move on

Husqvarna360

Sorry guys, not meant to duplicate the reviews but am new on here so wasn't sure how the profiles link together.

I had best intentions to share my experience for punters to consider for their own benefit.

It's in the past.

thatguy

I saw her back in January. I had a great time.
Looks like things haven't panned out for her. Shame as she's got a cute face great ass and a good body. Said she works as a stripper in Cardiff. Not sure which club.

Husqvarna360

Changed name again, now ....... Kinky Destiny 19

Offline ShyWolf

Dude! This is getting old now.
You put up a review that people can see and take under advisement.
Stop going on about it, your starting to sound a bit winey and fake.

Offline virtualplayer

Dude! This is getting old now.
You put up a review that people can see and take under advisement.
Stop going on about it, your starting to sound a bit winey and fake.
+1

We all get bad experiences. It could be that she was having issues that day. As a really annoying song goes LET IT Go, let it go, let it go

I hate to say this but you are really starting to come over as a stalker now.

SeekingtheTruth

Changed name again, now ....... Kinky Destiny 19

The name may have changed but the profile number stays the same so anyone searching will find this thread.

Time to give it a rest and stop acting all crazy stalker.

Plenty more girls out there, enjoy the hunt and forget about this one.

Online sharpshoes78

i once had Let it go start playing during a punt
put me off a bit

Offline virtualplayer

i once had Let it go start playing during a punt
put me off a bit

Sorry but that just made me laugh...