Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tightening Your Nuts?  (Read 818 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Would you?  :lol:

Newport Fire Crew Cut Spanner From Man's Genitals At A&E.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steelworker

:D

No, I wouldn’t, by the way, CB  :)

Offline Corus Boy

He was lucky.

They didn't publish whether it wasan 8mm or 22mm ring spanner!

:drinks:

Offline Elda936

At least the spanner wasnt in his ass to be fair   :D

Offline Avg_Joe

"Welsh"....... the British equivalent of "Redneck" in the USA

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

"Welsh"....... the British equivalent of "Redneck" in the USA

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

You obviously not been to many places in England then ? ( sarcastic! )

WelshElise

This thread has tickled me silly thanks guys :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Corus Boy

This thread has tickled me silly thanks guys :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your welcome.

I wonder if he has large nuts?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steelworker

I’m sure the services have seen many strange things. I was told by a doctor mate that a man came into A&E with a dog on his knob. It had gone into some muscle spasm and locked on. His excuse was he tripped while naked and accidentally entered his dog. I never really believed the story  :D

WelshElise

I’m sure the services have seen many strange things. I was told by a doctor mate that a man came into A&E with a dog on his knob. It had gone into some muscle spasm and locked on. His excuse was he tripped while naked and accidentally entered his dog. I never really believed the story  :D
was it a vets or hospital job ?? Gave Rolph Harris a run for his money there :lol:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 04:49:08 pm by WelshElise »

WelshElise

Ming

I remember that he was from Llandudno and it was a Welsh Collie........ Welsh...... say no more  :lol:

Ming  :hi:

WelshElise

I remember that he was from Llandudno and it was a Welsh Collie........ Welsh...... say no more  :lol:

heyyy you been to some places in England us welshies got nawt on them  :timeout: :lol: :lol:

vw

heyyy you been to some places in England us welshies got nawt on them  :timeout: :lol: :lol:

sherwood, and the forest of dean.  :D

STAR-LORD

A 🐕 involved and no 🐑 ? Very hard to believe!  :scare:

Offline Sticky

How long had they been married for?

np500

You sure it did’t happen in ELY, ( Cardiff , not Cambridgeshire)  most disturbing things generally do ?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 06:52:53 pm by np500 »

Offline Steelworker

How long had they been married for?

They were getting divorced because she was a bitch

Offline mrdiamond77

Luton !

I was thinking of Norfolk.  Seems to be a few strange ones over there when I talk to them on the phone in work.   :D

np500

I was thinking of Norfolk.  Seems to be a few strange ones over there when I talk to them on the phone in work.   :D

Luton’s a shit hole with some right scumbags, but you can get to Norfolk by traveling through Luton , make a day of it !

WelshElise

You sure it did’t happen in ELY, ( Cardiff , not Cambridgeshire)  most disturbing things generally do ?
you sure it's Ely or Caerau?? :lol: :lol:

STAR-LORD

How strange are we talking here?  :wacko:  :crazy:

WelshElise

They were getting divorced because she was a bitch
fair play this threads getting better and better  :lol:

Offline mrdiamond77

How strange are we talking here?  :wacko:  :crazy:

Don't want to offend anybody from East Anglia, but I have wondered if there had been some inbreeding going on.   :unknown:

Offline crfc

Oi, although it has changed somewhat since I left their to work for Madge in '68  :cool:
Ely born n Ely bred, strong in the arm and thick in the head  :lol:

np500

Oi, although it has changed somewhat since I left their to work for Madge in '68  :cool:
Ely born n Ely bred, strong in the arm and thick in the head  :lol:

You put it so much more street   :thumbsup: well that’s ELY for your  :D at least you escaped in one peace !

Offline crfc

You put it so much more street   :thumbsup: well that’s ELY for your  :D at least you escaped in one peace !
I was one of the lucky ones to find the escape tunnel, cannot remember which one it was now though, Tom, Dick or Harry!!!!

On reflection it must have been Dick I think  :hi:
Coat...