Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annalynne050 (Bury)  (Read 1207 times)

24 review(s) for Annalynne050 (14 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Golovkin

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR
Meeting arranged by phone no problems sent postcode straight away. Flat at the back of shops easy to find nobody about when I went scaffold on the next building which if there had been workers on could be a problem for some. Let in by annalynne two other girls there one receptionist the other another girl working. Into the room money handed over £60 for 30 mins quick shower. Then french kissing, owo, sex in missionary, doggy and cowgirl. Finished with a hand job/tit wank and cum on her tits. This is £10 extra which I wasn’t planning on doing, but it was very near the end of the punt and I was struggling to cum. I should say that at the start of the meet I was holding it back as I hadn’t had sex or a wank in a while. My fault she did state extras at the start of the meet. This punt was a good punt and was given the full half hour without her rushing me. In all fairness she was probably aware of the time in the punt but never mentioned it and was enthusiastic and keen to make me cum. So I left happy enough.

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review Golovkin, she's a little chunkier than I like but I may just have a pop.....out of interest, what was the other WG you saw like?

Offline Marquis

out of interest, what was the other WG you saw like?

I was there the other week, Annalynne was working with Cheryl AKA Paprikababe. More details on this webpage:
External Link/Members Only

Offline frankc

I was there the other week, Annalynne was working with Cheryl AKA Paprikababe. More details on this webpage:
External Link/Members Only

Nice one.... :thumbsup:

Offline Golovkin

Thanks for the review Golovkin, she's a little chunkier than I like but I may just have a pop.....out of interest, what was the other WG you saw like?
Looking through the pics it was Amira on there website