Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental massage place in canary wharf few years back??  (Read 979 times)

D82

Guys, finally joined today! Was wondering if any knew of an oriental massage(although advertised as oriental/japanese i suspect they were thai or chinese)  place that use to advertise in newham recorder and the loot in canary wharf?? Was a few years back and moved a couple of locations in canary wharf one  being on manchester rd. use to walk up usually 2-3 girls on offer and had a options list. Amazing girls they had but ive been out for a few years and cant locate them again. Thanks in advance.

eroticaddictwilliam

Lots of Asian Massage places in canary wharf, London - most seem independent or agencies just sending to independent masseuses. I have visited a few in Canary Wharf and docklands now on my trips to London and enjoyed each visit.

Search External Link/Members Only

Or I have also used gumtree (but many on there are more just massage and no naked versions plus no pics) and vivastreet if you just search canary wharf/docklands.

Also, I have found from time to time some advertising in the free Wharf paper that they hand out.

Offline loopy

...having a conversation with yourself?

D82

I know there are a lot of establishments around london but im looking for this one in particular. The line ups were amazing and i have seen my fair few in london including the thai legends mentioned in other threads. These were all genuinely young 18-25. They moved from manchester road in canary wharf to gerry raffles square in stratford near the thetre in the end. Probably long gone now.

Offline Discovery123

any recommendations for this area?