Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belfast - Seeking Arrangement discussion  (Read 1366 times)

Offline HoraceWimp$9

Folks,

any interest in opening a discussion on Seeking Arrangement locally.

Discussions on SeekingArrangement are restricted on this website under the following rule:
General discussion is allowed but any discussion of specific SA profiles (i.e. good or bad experiences) is only allowed in the topic dedicated to the SeekingArrangements.com site.

Sadly the thread on "UK Discussions" is generic and seems largely centered on London.
There are 34000 messages in the thread so finding information relevant to Belfast or NI is impossible.

If we have a thread in our local forum we could 'announce' when we post in the protected SA Thread and make it easier to see what is happening in SA locally.

Anyone else thinks this would be useful?

Offline Randall_graves

My experience with sites like this are usually that there are very few, if any, females here in Northern Ireland who are active on the sites. The few ones who are, get so bombarded with messages that the chances of you getting a response are slim to none. So I am not sure if it would be of any use to me/us. Anyone else found the same?

Offline pantilover

It's possible to register on the S/A site and do a specific region search for ladies in a particular area.

All you need is an email address to register. If you don't want to use your own email address just make one up and as long as it's a registered email address they give you access there and then without you needing to verify it.

Obviously if you don't verify it and log in another time you need to make up another email addy to access.

It will at least give you a look at who's available locally without joining the site.

Offline HoraceWimp$9

In Belfast there are 100+ profiles that have been active in the last 3 days.
The majority of those are active within the last 24 hours.

I am sure there are a lot of fakes or time-wasters.
That is why I suggested a way for us to share experience locally.

Offline andykane

My experience with sites like this are usually that there are very few, if any, females here in Northern Ireland who are active on the sites. The few ones who are, get so bombarded with messages that the chances of you getting a response are slim to none. So I am not sure if it would be of any use to me/us. Anyone else found the same?
I would agree with this can't remember the name of the site that use to do this punter Web or something I think. Found it a waste of time tbh!

Belfastpunter69

While I was checking SA out I recognised a few girls, all drop dead gorgeous, one of them is definitely in a committed relationship with a guy that I know of and another is pure gay. Im pretty sure they and those unsuspecting guys who respond are being Catfished...
I reckon that the fantasy is much better than the reality...
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:11:20 pm by Belfastpunter69 »

Offline ChrsLud

It's a great idea to be able to discuss locals on SA. The whole reason I found and joined ukp was to learn and discuss SA in the SA forum. But in all 6 or 9 months I had access to the thread I never came across another local in it. I no longer have access to the thread as i didnt post in it for 30 days and had access removed. I haven't been a subscriber to SA for a good few months as I have found a really good regular from it last year. Though i still take a look every couple of weeks to see whos new. As yet i havent been tempted back. I've used it sporadically on and off since 2015 and I've been lucky enough to find 4 long term regulars in that time. So there are genuine girls on it but it takes so much time a patience to weed through the time wasters and the scammers. I haven't really ever came across fakes or made up accounts as such on it it's more a case of a fair few deluded girls who think guys are willing to drop hundreds of pounds on them for a coffee or dinner date or a few pics. But if you preserve and hit lucky there are some gems on there.

It's got very expensive now at £70 a month and they ban you very easily for saying certain terms regarding pay per meet or explicit sexual chat. So it's not nearly as reliable or as convenient as finding a punt through adultwork. But it does have it benefits. Particularly if your into repeat meets with a woman.

It would be interesting to know if we have many SA guys from NI on here. I dare say it's a fairly small number. Even less probably has access to the closed thread.

Just an idea but if there was a handful of locals interested in discussing SA locally maybe a kik group or something like that could be set up to discuss it in

Offline SN5

Don't know a lot about the sites but sounds like from the effort you've to put in to find a legitimate "arrangement", you're better off getting a burner phone and hitting Tinder/PoF. Same amount of effort and no cost involved.

Belfastpunter69

70 Dabs. Per. Month?! Just had to check the callender there to make sure its not April 1st...you'd be amazed what being confident, a bit cheeky and 2 coffees can do.  ;)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 11:46:49 am by Belfastpunter69 »

Offline HoraceWimp$9

you'd be amazed what being confident, a bit cheeky and 2 coffees can do.  ;)

If only  :dash:

I agree there are cheaper ways - but not necessarily less discrete ways (many male SA profiles are semi-anonymous - hence the fees)

For many of the females there it seems to be a punting-lite world.
Payment is less than a typical WG and they seem to see it more as a "boyfriend or mentor" that provides gifts.
Possibly self delusion - and there are definitely mixed results - but no more than trying a new girl on EI or AW

Offline ChrsLud

Yep 70 dabs is high. The price of a typical half hr in call. But if you come across the right woman on SA that £70 you paid to get access to chat to her can lead to you getting to use your negoicating skills to end up with a overnight arrangement with a nice girl for the equivalent of a 1 hr punt on a regular basis. In that context it's worth the cost. But if your not into repeat meets it's not really worth it.

Over the years I've tried and had varied success on SA IE Tinder Pof Fab and they all have their positives and negatives. It's a case of weighing up what works for yourself.