Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivicamily - some info and a warning  (Read 1146 times)

Callisto

External Link/Members Only

I've not seen this girl, having opted against it, but here's some details to emerge which might help other OPs trying to decide:

1) Her profile is unreliable.  At time of writing, she lists OWO, for instance - but said by text that this wasn't available for first-time bookings. (I'm not sure how multiple bookings makes it any safer, but hey ho...).  I'd imagine facials are also out.  Her profile doesn't list anal, but this is available, at £50 extra. Asked why this info wasn't online, she ignored me.
2) Her location constantly changes, suggesting she's being pimped around by Sergei.  One minute it was Haringey, then Bayswater for two days, and now she's seemingly leaving London.  So she's almost certainly not independent.
3) She quickly became abusive on text when I explained my decision to abstain was because I felt her rates (£80 half-hour, £150 hour) were too high to risk on someone with zero AW reviews, and given the lack of OWO.
4) She often wouldn't reply to texts, suddenly and randomly.
5) She does definitely offer kissing, at no extra
6) Magnetico's posted a verification picture of her (External Link/Members Only) which is definitely the same as the girl in the solitary three photos - similar earrings and tattoos.  But whether you'd meet the same girl in person.. who's to say.  My hunch is that you would.  And I do think she's beautiful, which is why I kept on trying to convince myself.
7) I sent her one email to no effect.  Text is the way to go.

For me, points 1-4, plus the lack of photos and some instinct = leave it.

So who knows - perhaps she's a brilliant punt in person, especially if you hit it off with her.  But my suspicion is the opposite, and either way I'd advise caution.

Hope this proves helpful to someone.

Offline PLeisure

Thanks, OP - this is useful intel  :hi:

Pretty girl, whose face and body will certainly draw attention. Sounds like comms have been handled by Sergei, hence abusive responses followed by moody silence.
Big brain - keep perspective, please...  :timeout:

Offline marcello

I've not seen this girl, having opted against it, but here's some details to emerge which might help other OPs trying to decide:

1) Her profile is unreliable.  At time of writing, she lists OWO, for instance - but said by text that this wasn't available for first-time bookings. (I'm not sure how multiple bookings makes it any safer, but hey ho...).  I'd imagine facials are also out.  Her profile doesn't list anal, but this is available, at £50 extra. Asked why this info wasn't online, she ignored me.
2) Her location constantly changes, suggesting she's being pimped around by Sergei.  One minute it was Haringey, then Bayswater for two days, and now she's seemingly leaving London.  So she's almost certainly not independent.
3) She quickly became abusive on text when I explained my decision to abstain was because I felt her rates (£80 half-hour, £150 hour) were too high to risk on someone with zero AW reviews, and given the lack of OWO.
6) Magnetico's posted a verification picture of her (External Link/Members Only) which is definitely the same as the girl in the solitary three photos - similar earrings and tattoos.  But whether you'd meet the same girl in person.. who's to say.  My hunch is that you would.  And I do think she's beautiful, which is why I kept on trying to convince myself.

So who knows - perhaps she's a brilliant punt in person, especially if you hit it off with her.  But my suspicion is the opposite, and either way I'd advise caution.

Thanks Callisto for the intel.
She seems pretty hot, might give her a try if she's in central London one of these days.

Offline Londonpunter30

I emailed this one but no reply.

Why can they reply to texts but not email FFS

Looks fit but if she's pimped out I'll avoid

Offline MajorPayne

Offline LLPunting

What're the chances she's a materials scientist, geologist or inorganic chemist?  Nice photo at the Steak & Lobster on Warren St.
She's been on some nice holidays according to her social media.  Photos are genuine.

Damn maybe I should get reassigned and become an expensive companion...

Callisto

I emailed this one but no reply.

Don't say you weren't warned... :)

Callisto

What're the chances she's a materials scientist, geologist or inorganic chemist?  Nice photo at the Steak & Lobster on Warren St.
She's been on some nice holidays according to her social media.  Photos are genuine.

Damn maybe I should get reassigned and become an expensive companion...

Yes I spotted the Steak & Lobster location.  Maybe she did a stint at the nearby Warren St flat lots of girls use, too?  She certainly seems to put in the miles.  How did you find the social media pages?  Tineye or something?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 07:23:00 pm by Callisto »

Offline king tarzan

what you have stated above virtually guarantees SHIT SERVICE....
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Callisto

what you have stated above virtually guarantees SHIT SERVICE....

Virtually, yes. 

Offline Dr Talueng

On her AW profile there's a picture of her sitting at an outside bar (?) ... I wonder if the driver of the van behind her knows how famous he is!

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I couldn’t resist, I had to go and see her.
It is her genuinely in the pictures.
Some more pictures on this site.

Obviously being managed, I will do a proper review later I’m not sure the rating yet.
No OWO; fingering and RO extra. I didn’t pay
Really good OW, great on top and it’s really nice just looking at her pretty face as you fuck her she really gets into it.

Offline LLPunting

Glad she's real, some boys are going to be filling their boots soon.   :thumbsup:
Her limited service and extras count me out.  If I want the company of a beautiful model then I'll hire one for a shoot or test with agencies.  Do a Rankin.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Glad she's real, some boys are going to be filling their boots soon.   :thumbsup:
Her limited service and extras count me out.  If I want the company of a beautiful model then I'll hire one for a shoot or test with agencies.  Do a Rankin.

It was probably worth £60 seeing her moan and bite her bottom lip as I was fucking her.

Offline marcello

I couldn’t resist, I had to go and see her.
It is her genuinely in the pictures.
Some more pictures on this site.

Obviously being managed, I will do a proper review later I’m not sure the rating yet.
No OWO; fingering and RO extra. I didn’t pay
Really good OW, great on top and it’s really nice just looking at her pretty face as you fuck her she really gets into it.
Thanks for the info, where is she now, Colindale?
Also, any kissing?

mrhappypants

Point three is the key one for me.  She has dropped her rate back to £120 ph now.  I know from experience even very attractive girls with zero ratings will struggle to generate bookings much above £100ph.   It  is still way too much given she is offering (misrepresented) covered service.   At £150 I would dismiss her as a chancer looking for a mug or a dreamer with no real sense of where the market is.

Overpricing + misrepresented covered service +shit coms + frequent location changes (not trying to build repeat bookings) are  all worrying.  Taken together I think you are wise to walk. 

Callisto

Ha, I love that she got abusive when I politely pointed out that I deemed her charges too high (her words were something like "go and find some cheap old whore to fuck you twat") – and then promptly lowered them.  I should charge 5% of all her subsequent bookings for my consultancy service!

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Point three is the key one for me.  She has dropped her rate back to £120 ph now.  I know from experience even very attractive girls with zero ratings will struggle to generate bookings much above £100ph.   It  is still way too much given she is offering (misrepresented) covered service.   At £150 I would dismiss her as a chancer looking for a mug or a dreamer with no real sense of where the market is.

Overpricing + misrepresented covered service +shit coms + frequent location changes (not trying to build repeat bookings) are  all worrying.  Taken together I think you are wise to walk.

I think it’s a problem of the business model for these Agencies both Brazilian and Romanian. The girls are lucky to keep half the money, so it makes them want to offer extras to boost their incomes.

They should just be offering a good consistent service to all customers to get the repeat business.

If she was Indy would she offer a better service? I don’t know....

But in reality it just makes you not trust any of the girls that work for them unfortunately

Callisto

I think it’s a problem of the business model for these Agencies both Brazilian and Romanian. The girls are lucky to keep half the money, so it makes them want to offer extras to boost their incomes.

They should just be offering a good consistent service to all customers to get the repeat business.

If she was Indy would she offer a better service? I don’t know....

But in reality it just makes you not trust any of the girls that work for them unfortunately

Yes, I agree with all of that.

My problem isn't so much with the extras themselves, but with when they're not advertised or clearly delineated as extras.  It's annoying - as it risks me turning up wanting, say, CIM, and not being able to have CIM because I've no more cash.  And it's dishonest, because the implicit suggestion is that such things are included in the cost. 

No doubt it's Sergei's ruse to lure punters in the door, and predicated on the logic that we'll be far too horny to object.  But in my case it's a waste of time: the first thing I do when turning up to a vaguely suspicious punt is always to verify what's in the price; if it's not as billed, I walk - meaning Sergei loses a customer and income.  So, as well as annoying and dishonest, it's dumb.

Offline MajorPayne

Her limited service and extras count me out. 
Agree.

Yes, I agree with all of that.

My problem isn't so much with the extras themselves, but with when they're not advertised or clearly delineated as extras.  It's annoying - as it risks me turning up wanting, say, CIM, and not being able to have CIM because I've no more cash.  And it's dishonest, because the implicit suggestion is that such things are included in the cost. 

No doubt it's Sergei's ruse to lure punters in the door, and predicated on the logic that we'll be far too horny to object.  But in my case it's a waste of time: the first thing I do when turning up to a vaguely suspicious punt is always to verify what's in the price; if it's not as billed, I walk - meaning Sergei loses a customer and income.  So, as well as annoying and dishonest, it's dumb.

Anything not included means that there is a risk that the wg will decide to charge extra.   But yes I've come across some profile with no indication of extras only to find when I'm confirming that the girl is trying to stiff me for more money.   In one example the profile said £60/30 minutes and when I contacted her CIM suddenly became £20 extra - apparently she couldn't afford to not charge extra for CIM.   I politely said no thanks.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Agree.

Anything not included means that there is a risk that the wg will decide to charge extra.   But yes I've come across some profile with no indication of extras only to find when I'm confirming that the girl is trying to stiff me for more money.   In one example the profile said £60/30 minutes and when I contacted her CIM suddenly became £20 extra - apparently she couldn't afford to not charge extra for CIM.   I politely said no thanks.

That’s the risk of going to these sorts of agencies. They only get £20 or £30 out of a 30 min booking.
Would you do what they do to a ugly 60 year old woman for that???

That’s why they either stop and leave the agency or realise they can probably get to keep all the money if they become Indy and manage the overheads themselves. That’s when they realise they have to offer a proper service

It’s a shame as if she offered a great service with her looks she could make a lot more money.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 11:39:18 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline LLPunting

That’s the risk of going to these sorts of agencies. They only get £20 or £30 out of a 30 min booking.
Would you do what they do to a ugly 60 year old woman for that???

That’s why they either stop and leave the agency or realise they can probably get to keep all the money if they become Indy and manage the overheads themselves. That’s when they realise they have to offer a proper service

It’s a shame as if she offered a great service with her looks she could make a lot more money.

Smart girl will use an agency to build up her rep and clientele and then go indy as soon as she's paid out and can get a half decent flat in a nicer part of Zone 2

Vivia takes a good pic if you like em angular and skinny.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

mrhappypants

On the specific subject of extras, in my experience these are usually unadvertised when the SP is trying to make extra without the pimp/manager/maid knowing about it (and taking their 50%).  Otherwise it’s used as a deterrent for services offered the SP particularly dislikes or services she knows she can charge extra for (so you don’t just order everything on the menu).

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
On the specific subject of extras, in my experience these are usually unadvertised when the SP is trying to make extra without the pimp/manager/maid knowing about it (and taking their 50%).  Otherwise it’s used as a deterrent for services offered the SP particularly dislikes or services she knows she can charge extra for (so you don’t just order everything on the menu).

Yes I totally agree. Your not even messaging the girls most of the time

Offline LLPunting

If the girls are being "managed" and management are aware of review sites then trying to charge extras on the sly (in room) won't go unnoticed for very long and the girls will run the risk of being "disciplined" financially or worse.

My experience of extras is that these services are almost always poorly performed if taken, whether in skill or duration, especially considering you're paying at least 10-20% more for each.

mrhappypants

My experience of extras is that these services are almost always poorly performed if taken, whether in skill or duration, especially considering you're paying at least 10-20% more for each.

I am in two minds; at least if DT, CIM, Swallow is advertised as extra you can be reasonably sure that you are going to get it!

OWO, CIM, DFK and anal might be the favourite SP lies and I would say 3/4 profiles have a dishonesty somewhere in their description of these services.