Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kassandra at HOD - Victoria  (Read 645 times)

Offline Snowenne

External Link/Members Only

Location: Famous place, i remember same flat when i saw apple a few years ago just now its not the basement flat but the flat above.

Cost: 150/hr

Looks Really petite, as you can see in the pictures, abit too slim, if she could offer a proper pounding i can see yourself having a pain after that.

Action: Went in, was busy morning a WG came in after me, i saw the receptionist old lady, said im there to meet kassandra she said you can go in there and take a shower, went in for a quick shower, came back kassandra inside just into her underwear 1 piece, asked what i prefer and stuff like that i said gfe with dfk, but there was nothing close to dfk, she does that strange little tip of a tongue kiss and nothing else, i remember going down on her was quite nice clean shaved pussy not too much emotions from her, into bj which was nothing to remember, did CG,doggy on the edge of the bed, standing from behind, it was quite mechanical she didnt really seems to enjoy what shes doing and you can tell.

Will i go back No not really cant really see myself going back to see her for a while atleast.

Online patelprat

I got 2 good services from her. Agree her kissing is not the deepest, but not bad (from my experience).

Love her body, but her face looked tired and worn on the times I saw her. I'm thinking maybe she always has that tired look - could be from being over worked.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 01:41:51 am by patelprat »

Offline anonymouse72

Just a minor point. They still have the basement flat as well as the one you frequented. Downstairs is better of the two I find.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 07:19:45 am by anonymouse72 »

Offline doughboy

I got 2 good services from her. Agree her kissing is not the deepest, but not bad (from my experience).

Love her body, but her face looked tired and worn on the times I saw her. I'm thinking maybe she always has that tired look - could be from being over worked.

I’ve seen her a fair few times and she’s always super smiley with me. Maybe it’s because we’re familiar now? I’ve always had a great session with her and she always seems to get into it. The only negative I have is that she doesn’t get into the kissing every time, it’s a bit hit and miss but I do enjoy her OWO and I also enjoy fucking her.

Online patelprat

I’ve seen her a fair few times and she’s always super smiley with me. Maybe it’s because we’re familiar now? I’ve always had a great session with her and she always seems to get into it. The only negative I have is that she doesn’t get into the kissing every time, it’s a bit hit and miss but I do enjoy her OWO and I also enjoy fucking her.

Yes, smiley, but I meant she has looked tired, but then again I always book evenings so that's probably a big factor.