Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cock Mad??  (Read 1848 times)

Offline Hjim999999

Anyone taken a punt with this lady? Looking at giving her a bell to arrange a meet. Good reviews, thought I'd ask on here to.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ampersand

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.   A starting price of £50 for a covered BJ, going up to £130 for a happy ending massage.  No matter how good she is, that is too much!

Offline Hjim999999

Thanks for the "working link" technical issues with the phone, apologises!!

SirFukedDaLot

She can cock right off.. male grooming service.  Wouldn't trust her with a razor on my bollocks.

Offline odynsfee

Here's  a review I did last May:

Curiosity had got the better of me after reading the thread "Any recommendations for a great BJ" that was started on the 29th April and I woke up this morning and thought I had better go satisfy it, and soon !.

I sent Tina an email first thing this morning enquiring about the £65.00 for half hour option as in what was I to expect from it with regards to :
Is the oral without a condom in comparison to the £50.00 option that is oral with a condom and whether of not touching and kissing was allowed, I may sound naïve but I have never had a blow job only booking before, so I thought it wise to check first especially as kissing is an important part of the punt to me.
Anyway, there was no reply to my email within a few hours so I gave her a ring and she answered straight away and apologised for not replying as she had not checked her emails yet ,fair comment, as it was a bit early after all.
She then answered my questions and everything was satisfactory, game on !! and I then arranged to meet her at 1.00 pm.

The postcode was given to me and then the final directions on my arrival, I was 15 minutes early but Tina accommodated, no problem
The venue is just outside Penarth and is in a nice quiet private location with easy safe parking
The flat was clean, tidy and welcoming with a nice sized bedroom with a king sized bed
I as greeted with a nice big smile and a kiss, she looked great in a matching bra and panties along with stockings ( I had not requested any outfits, but it was offered earlier on)
So through to the bedroom where we exchanged pleasantries, I was offered a drink and the money side was dealt with.
I had showered not long before my arrival but Tina likes to give you a bit of a hand wash prior to fun time, fair enough, so off to the bathroom where a nice soapy semi hand job then entailed, good start.
Back to the bedroom then and straight into the action with an excellent deep throat blow job, with plenty of ball sucking and licking, this was interrupted occasionally with some nice FK.
Although Tina was naked during the punt touching of her pussy was not on the menu unless you wanted the full sex option and this is £100.00 for the half hour, I was tempted but the BJ was that good I just stuck with that.
I held on the best I could for the duration and had to slow things down a bit a few times to avoid cumming to early as she really is good at what she does, I finished with a hand assisted CIM, a nice little chat and a kiss and I was off, well satisfied.
Tina has a very open friendly personality and she has a lovely tight slim body with a lovely pair if tits, a pretty face and soft kissable lips.
I will be returning at a later date, I may even go for the full sex option, I know its top of the price range but I have a feeling that it would be worth it..

gallas15

Nice girl, decent punt , if anyone wants to know more PM me

Offline The_Don

Nice girl, decent punt , if anyone wants to know more PM me

If you have the time, please right a review?

SirFrank

I've seen her 3 times. Twice in Cardiff and once near penarth. Always opted for BJ only and she's good at what she does. She does CIM but not swallow. Kind of spits it back out over your schlong. Good DT too. Nice girl. However last time I saw her she phoned me after I parked to give me directions to her flat and she sounded like Mel B (with a Cardiff accent) who had been up all night drinking and smoking. Very husky. I found it very off putting and almost walked. Had I not seen her before I would have

expletivedeleted

gallas15

I've seen her 3 times. Twice in Cardiff and once near penarth. Always opted for BJ only and she's good at what she does. She does CIM but not swallow. Kind of spits it back out over your schlong. Good DT too. Nice girl. However last time I saw her she phoned me after I parked to give me directions to her flat and she sounded like Mel B (with a Cardiff accent) who had been up all night drinking and smoking. Very husky. I found it very off putting and almost walked. Had I not seen her before I would have
She swallowed mine Frank, every last drop!

SirFrank

She swallowed mine Frank, every last drop!

I believe she charges extra to swallow your baby batter???

gallas15

I had 45 mins, plenty of kissing, licked her out and rimmed her, I shagged her and she sucked my cock like it was going out of fashion culminating in a huge facial after which she licked the spunk of my fingers! Oh and I filmed the lot, lovely girl but does sound a bit rough on the phone I will admit...