Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai lemon grass massage Swansea.  (Read 1983 times)

Offline pete88

Just found about this place going to be opening in Swansea soon... Anyone got any info? Would much appreciate it.

Offline sealover

Just lookd at the website.  They're not open until the 19th jan but will defo be in there.  Even if there is absolutely nothing more on offer, I still love a good Thai massage.  Will report back when I know more.

Offline sealover

Yes CB, that is the place.  If you phone the contact number on their website you get a long message apologising to all the Groupon cutomers who presumably are trying to redeem vouchers.  Groupon does say valid for 3mths from 19th jan but does not go as far as to say is not available until then.

My comment stands, count me in. Swansea is in need of more fun places.

Offline ampersand

Presumably the Groupon voucher doesn't include extras???

Offline sealover

I went last week.  It was a very professional setup, but obviously brand new, even a little clinical.  Nice shower but then walked through reception in towel to massage area.  there are 4 massage tables / mats, separated by only screens and curtains, very Thai I am sure but leaves no doubt as to what is not on offer!

Good massage from pleasant young lady, I will return but am expecting nothing more.