Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: North Wales updated lists for massage  (Read 6368 times)

Offline Thephoenix

The tall Chinese girl has a habit of doing that if you text and she's busy.
I was last there before Christmas. Still the same silly prices and disinterested service.

Offline Np1984

The tall Chinese girl has a habit of doing that if you text and she's busy.
I was last there before Christmas. Still the same silly prices and disinterested service.

Oh right, I’ve never been there before, so you don’t recommend a visit then phoenix?

Offline Thephoenix

Oh right, I’ve never been there before, so you don’t recommend a visit then phoenix?
It was quite good when it first opened with word that it was a new venture by the lovely Coco who'd become very popular at Pink Peony in Liverpool.
Initially there were a few Chinese girls working in different rooms, but on each occasion I've been for the last couple of years it's been the same tall Chinese girl by herself.

The entrance is right on the main street which put some people off.

There's plenty of reviews if you type in Rejoyce Wrexham in the search box which aren't very flattering.
You could TOFTT to see if things have improved.
However compared to most other Chinese places it's a bit pricey for the extras and £50 basic massage fee.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 10:50:47 pm by Thephoenix »

Online Walezlad

What’s everyone’s favourite venue then for a massage with extras? Doesn’t have to be strictly North Wales.

Offline Thephoenix

What’s everyone’s favourite venue then for a massage with extras? Doesn’t have to be strictly North Wales.
If you want the chances of more extras at vfm, there are plenty of Chinese places a short drive from North Wales.
2 in Crewe , 1 in chester and 1 in Liverpool city centre.
.....all listed on Google.
The girls change regularly, but getting a 1 hour's massage with B2B for £80 is the usual price.

If the quality of the massage is important, the Royal Orchid in Crewe and Nantwich are good with HE for £20.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 12:49:03 pm by Thephoenix »

Online Walezlad

Four Hands Thai massage in Llandudno - HR & B2B. Review to follow soon

Offline Np1984

Just to let you know lads, I’ve had a txt from DeDE (sirinan) from mold saying she’s back in business in mold on an industrial estate, £40 for the hour.

Offline Blackcat25

Just to let you know lads, I’ve had a txt from DeDE (sirinan) from mold saying she’s back in business in mold on an industrial estate, £40 for the hour.

Thanks! Do you know if these details still correct:

External Link/Members Only

Online Walezlad

Any more details?

Offline Thephoenix

Form an orderly queue boys, and don't forget your condoms.

Pity I've had hang up my cockring. :(