Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whats the best way to out a member for slander etc against girls  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Cardiffdave

The member shall see this message and hopefully will say something to me,
There appears to be a member on this site who's i.d does not match his aw name, so i will call him mikey, so he will know who i am talking about,

Anyway he seems to like to slag girls down on this site, who won't succumb to his demands, especially trying to blackmail the girls etc.
So what do have to say to that Mikey, shall i let everyone know your ukp name,

Sorry everyone for posting this, but rubbish needs to be gone. i probally get a ban before this subject is finished.

Offline Kirkland

Blackmail and taking advantage of people shouldn’t be tolerated in any walk of life

Sounds like the community would be better off without the guy

Offline Mil 34

What the fuck is going on here.
I best go and get the popcorn, looks like we are in for a good night

Offline Kirkland

What the fuck is going on here.
I best go and get the popcorn, looks like we are in for a good night

I agree, I’ll get the beers  :thumbsup:

Offline Cardiffdave

Think you better get pizza, this may take some time

Offline Moby Dick

There appears to be a member on this site who's i.d does not match his aw name, so i will call him mikey, so he will know who i am talking about,

Anyway he seems to like to slag girls down on this site, who won't succumb to his demands, especially trying to blackmail the girls etc.

Sorry everyone for posting this, but rubbish needs to be gone. i probally get a ban before this subject is finished.
It depends what evidence you have.
If it’s from a WG then be very careful believing what they tell you.
Probably best to PM a mod your suspicions of anyone you suspect is misusing this site for their own gain.

1 Site ethos / mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favoritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers.

Offline Cardiffdave

I know that, even his post on here over time show how  many times hes said bad things about girls, and very very little good stuff, but id rather proof and shame him, and hopefully he ends his bad ways

Offline AnthG

Best way, send a PM to admin, get his permission to post whatever you have.

If Admin says no, then don't post it. If Admin says yes you can, then post it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mil 34

Be careful because white knighting is frowned upon to.
Why are you so wound up that you need to out him though.
If he hasn’t done anything personal to you, just stay away from it.

Offline Moby Dick

I know that, even his post on here over time show how  many times hes said bad things about girls, and very very little good stuff, but id rather proof and shame him, and hopefully he ends his bad ways
So what?
I expect some members only review negative punts.
Negatives if honest (like we assume all reviews are honest) are more useful than repeatedly giving positives to the same WG.
Some people are happy to moan and complain about everything, doesn’t necessarily mean they are doing it for blackmail or other reasons.

You opened up a can of worms now, good luck :hi:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I really cant see this ending well, for anyone  :(

Offline Happyjose

What is your evidence for this?

In particular, the source

« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 04:03:08 pm by Happyjose »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You don't out members, nor do you white knight unknown prostitutes or make unfounded allegations.

If you have proof then you PM one of the mods or Admin.

But do it quickly.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 04:14:20 pm by daviemac »

Offline WelshMichael

I assume you mean by PM? If this was done on the public forum people would have noticed such behaviour surely?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
I really cant see this ending well, for anyone  :(

But certainly could be entertaining...
I trust he has the evidence to back it up, as it’s a big accusation to make.
There have been times before that punters have taken advantage by threatening to give a negative review.

So nothing surprises me anymore

Offline scutty brown

Here we go again...........this has been going on for years with accounts linked to some of the South Wales agencies. Go back and revisit the shit that Elise got from both Lawrence Waxman (Portfolio) and Dewi Tucker aka Richard Boudier (Silhouette).
Both have in the past organised shitstorm campaigns on this forum devoted to denigrating south wales indies with negatives, while faking positives for their own agency girls. Just search here for their names.
The number of accounts banned for being sockpuppets under the control of those two, or for posting fake reviews, or post posting reviews for freebies must be into double figures.
Is this yet another example? Which girl or girls are the victims this time?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
There appears to be a member on this site who's i.d does not match his aw name, .

bit lost here loads of members on ukp have completly diferent aw usernames  :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Moby Dick

bit lost here loads of members on ukp have completly diferent aw usernames  :unknown:

Yep, you ain’t wrong there
Think OP means he will link his UKP name to his AW name.
Exciting isn’t it  :sarcastic:
Yawn, wouldn’t mind but he hasn’t posted anything in the last 2 years.

James999

Sounds like a load of shite that's more suited to a pro$$ie site such as safe  :thumbsdown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Pm me the name so admin / mods can see if there's anything in it or if it's associated with the points  scutty brown has made.

Offline Medic1983

Just want to know what mikey has to say about all this tbh

Offline houseboot

Just want to know what mikey has to say about all this tbh

It's better left for the OP to sort out with admin/mods by PM as per daviemac(mod)'s two posts  :thumbsup:

Public debates on alleged issues like this, whilst mildly entertaining, always end badly  :thumbsdown:

Offline Medic1983

Yeah I'm just kidding haha. I dont really care for michael  :hi: