Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone recommend some girls in Swansea?  (Read 1912 times)

puntingswansea

Been punting only a couple years now and not lived in Swansea long; had a couple shit experiences and a few good ones- one pretty amazing actually

was just wondering if anyone in swansea has any pointers? thanks guys!

Blitzed

Sorry mate I don't live in Swansea. I work there quite a lot though ,not really had any luck in Swansea so if you have any suggestions please mate ?

Salt

Courtesan Lucy  is the lady for you; she only does outcalls. Be polite and respectful and she will be very happy which means you will be very happy. Her service is a 9.5/10; if she likes you and is enjoying herself she will overstay without wanting extra :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good luck

211trauts

Thanks for those recommendations - all 3 have been on my hotlist for a while. SweetKandiBaby has a face to match the figure imo, judging by the private pics. But what about Courtesan Lucy and Tegan x? Any info would be appreciated  :thumbsup:

SirPhilipXX

Thanks for those recommendations - all 3 have been on my hotlist for a while. SweetKandiBaby has a face to match the figure imo, judging by the private pics. But what about Courtesan Lucy and Tegan x? Any info would be appreciated  :thumbsup:

Kandi is a great fuck.

Haven't seen Tegan but she sounds promising: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27073.0

renton69

Courtesan Lucy is awesome.... Can't even begin to tell you how awesome...  and I've had awesome, I know what it looks like.

renton69

I took the photos in her gallery.. she's a little friend of mine. ... yes.. she's hot.  Great bod and a really nice girl. Well worth a punt.