Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe 34DD. Southampton  (Read 1807 times)

RX8 Racer

Name: Chloe
Nationality: Brazilian
Booking: 30 minutes incall
Price: £70

Appearance: Chloe is the girl in her pictures, quite short around 5' 6" in height with black hair, dark skinned, size 34DD breasts and several tatoos on on her, (stomach, upper back, right breast).

Communication: Texted her to make a booking to get address and then called her when on her street to get house number.

Location: House about 5 minutes walk from Southampton central train station, discreet, easy to find with free parking on the road.

Services requested: FK, OWO, Protected sex.

Services not granted: OWO, she does offer it but the downside is that she charges extra for it and I only had £70 for the 30 minutes on me, I wouldn't have paid the extra for it though even if I had more cash with me.

The booking: Chloe greeted me warmly at her door and led me upstairs where paperwork was exchanged. We both undressed and started with light kissing and had a play with her breasts. She next covered me with the rubber and sucked me off for abit with good technique. Fucked her doggy and then pounded her in mish until I shot my load in the rubber with a few minutes to spare. Had a brief chat afterwards before heading back home.

Positives:

- Good timekeeping, no staring at watches or clocks but she did have a music playlist on but her attention was all on me throughout the whole booking so I didn't mind.
- Excellent English, very fluently spoken.
- Well presented, passionate, enthusiastic and really put herself out there especially during sex with her sexy moans, and begging me to screw her pussy, big turn on for me.

Neturals: None.

Negatives:

- OWO costs extra and this was her only let down IMO and there was no mention of this on her profile.

So despite the 1 negative point and although I did enjoy the rest of the booking and my other requests were granted I felt abit let down with the hidden extra cost for OWO which might sound abit harsh but thats just my opinion so I'm declaring this a neutral.

External Link/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the review  :hi:
After Romanians and Chineses the Brazilians are up there with the worst of them for poor service.
I've learnt the hard way and avoid any of these 3 nationalities now.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 04:11:10 pm by nigel4498 »

bigmanbigman

Standard reduce/poor service rx your too keen to fuck scanks

RX8 Racer

Thanks for the review  :hi:
After Romanians and Chineses the Brazilians are up there with the worst of them for poor service.
I've learnt the hard way and avoid any of these 3 nationalities now.

I stopped seeing the Romanians, never seen a chinese but IMO I'd say the Roms were the worst of them all, no wonder I became disillusioned with them. Just the 1 experience with brazilians though.

RX8 Racer

Standard reduce/poor service rx your too keen to fuck scanks

IMO there are far more 'skanky' WG's out there, this one wasn't as bad in comparison to ones like this:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=152977.0

Offline DrConners

SUGAR AVA
Brazilian
Bareback listed
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm surprised you didn't do a more thorough search about her on here RX, you would clearly have seen this & maybe thought twice, the fact that she no longer offers bareback doesn't detract from the fact that she did.

I'd still get yourself along to the local GUM clinic to get yourself checked out mate - if not for your own peace of mind then at least for the peace of mind of your imaginary girlfriend  ;)

Did you "tip" this one by the way ?   :unknown:

Offline DrConners

IMO there are far more 'skanky' WG's out there, this one wasn't as bad in comparison to ones like this:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=152977.0

Attempting to deflect attention away from the fact this WG used to bareback  :scare:

Your not fooling anyone - except maybe yourself  :thumbsdown:

bigmanbigman

Rx your too keen to fuck skanks .some many times just to build up you feed back
Fuck safely for fuck sake !!

RX8 Racer

Rx your too keen to fuck skanks .some many times just to build up you feed back
Fuck safely for fuck sake !!

Used a condom...

RX8 Racer

I'm surprised you didn't do a more thorough search about her on here RX, you would clearly have seen this & maybe thought twice, the fact that she no longer offers bareback doesn't detract from the fact that she did.

I'd still get yourself along to the local GUM clinic to get yourself checked out mate - if not for your own peace of mind then at least for the peace of mind of your imaginary girlfriend  ;)

Did you "tip" this one by the way ?   :unknown:

Don't care anymore TBH plus I don't follow "punting rules", I'll do whatever and see whoever I want. No I didn't "tip" either, that was a one time thing, I expect you'll be off now to start a new thread on rules, safety, "skanks" or any other load of rubbish just like you did with "tipping".

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158820.0

Offline Zimbaman

Don't care anymore TBH plus I don't follow "punting rules", I'll do whatever and see whoever I want. No I didn't "tip" either, that was a one time thing, I expect you'll be off now to start a new thread on rules, safety, "skanks" or any other load of rubbish just like you did with "tipping".

The tipping thread was a worthwhile thread as it (indirectly) affects us all. It's just a tenner to you, but you could influence the cost for all of us. This raised the issue and highlighted to those with fluffy tendencies that tipping has consequences. Don't take it so personally  :thumbsdown:

Offline DrConners

Don't waste words on this loser Zimba, he's a lost cause - we offer advice - he accuses us of abuse - what more can we do?  :unknown:

Offline Zimbaman

Don't waste words on this loser Zimba, he's a lost cause - we offer advice - he accuses us of abuse - what more can we do?  :unknown:

We can always hope  :lol:

Offline DrConners