Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley-x-x Southampton Outcall  (Read 1545 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok so after being on the punting scene for a couple of years have toyed with the idea of seeing Hayley several times due to her glowing reviews here but our availabilities never seemed to match and generally im not a huge fan of red heads but i would say she doesnt fall into the typical "ginger" category and looked good so im glad i took the plunge.

NAME Hayley
AGE 24
NATIONALITY English
PAID £180 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | RO | Sex (protected) | CIM | FK
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES  Tight body | Pretty | Friendly | Clean | Responsive | Good GFE
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Correspondence was by AW message then text. Comms were good but due to her popularity can be a nightmare to tie down at reasonably short notice.

LOOKS 9/10 Good looking red headed girl and definitely her in the pictures. Arrived in a knee length dress but quickly. changed into some sexy white lingerie and stockings. Tits were nice and firm with large nipples. Must be around 32B/C. Nice tight body and shaved pussy.

SERVICE 10/10 Hayley delivered all services with great enthusiasm. We started with some light FK then OWO which was nice and soft just how I like it. Then moved onto some RO which she seemed to enjoy. Then onto 69 which was also great. So after this it was on with the hat for some CG and RCG. The sex was good and she seemed to enjoy herself. Then off with the hat for some more OWO even getting towards some light face fucking for a CIM finish. Think we must have run over by about 10min as well so not a clock watcher.

VERDICT Good service by a sexy young red head. Would definitely consider seeing again.

COMMENTS None.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 03:42:58 pm by kamu »

Offline Billy no mates

I have her booked for a 3some in a couple of weeks time, very much looking forward to it   :D

Offline MrMatrix

An exceptional lady with 61 positives. Says it all really. She's been on my HL for 2 years- just a question of finding the time really. and fitting in with her no doubt demanding schedule.  :angelgirl:

kamu

I have her booked for a 3some in a couple of weeks time, very much looking forward to it   :D

Who have you booked her with?

Offline Billy no mates

Who have you booked her with?

Hayley was going to be the 'third' with myself and my partner (We have had a few 3sums, see my reviews)

However my partner is now unable to come, so I have her all to myself  :D

Offline mh

my partner is now unable to come

Not a medical thing, I hope.  :D

Seriously, though, your partner is happy for you to fly solo if she can't make it? Or perhaps we've got this all backwards and your partner is a "he"...!!

Offline Billy no mates

Seriously, though, your partner is happy for you to fly solo if she can't make it? Or perhaps we've got this all backwards and your partner is a "he"...!!

It is, as they say, 'complicated', however I can confirm that the person in question is female  :dancegirl:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 04:01:09 pm by Billy no mates »