Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I_Love_Linda- Birmingham  (Read 938 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7672720) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline CrashingSea

Meet 30 minutes £80

Comms: Messaged her as I was in her area and got a reply minutes later. I was at her front door 20 minutes later or so. All done through text.

Girl: Exactly like pictures or even better in person!

Parking: I didnt drive but theres ample paid parking nearby.

Action: Into her apartment and was greeted warmly she was looking very sexy. Quick shower then was undressing her and lightly kissing her.

She got on the bed and on all fours and sucked me off (oral with). It was so good and sloppy she seemed to be enjoying herself. Laid her back and had to taste her. Her pussy was so clean and soft I was in heaven. I then rimmed her and rounge fucked her asshole.

She then climved on top and round me both cowgirl and reverse. She mixed it up with grinding and bouncing. It was amazing

Next on to mish, I gave her a good hard fucking  going deep.

To end I had to see that ass bounce in doggy. I pounded away until I couldnt hold back and blew a big load in the bag inside of her.

Quick shower and chat and I floated on my way home!

I will see her again

Offline Hazz9902

Keep seeing a new review everytime I check this site and it’s making me more impatient to see her  :dash: